APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification is to going release in Upcoming dates. So the aspirants will get recruited to fill 1502 Degree Lecturer Posts by conducting the selection rounds. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will be the best chance for the applicants who are willing to work in the Latest Government Jobs sector of the AP State. Willing candidates should apply for APPSC Junior Lecturer Jobs 2017 through Online Mode. So candidates the initial date to apply will be updated soon. Postulants stay tuned with official website to get more details of the application form. Now it is effortless to download the APSC Lecturer Written Test Syllabus with the help of direct pdf link provided at the bottom of the page.
- 1 APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Eligibility Details for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jr. Lecturer Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 How to apply for APPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2017
APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is an excellent opportunity for the applicants who are having a dream to work in Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. So applicants who are having the requires educational qualification in their respective field applies to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Job seekers will get recruit based on the Interview process conducted by the APPSC department. Hence competitors check more information for AP Public Service Commission Degree Lecturer Jobs 2017 like eligibility details, application fee, vacancy details, important dates are here in the below sections. For more information check the official notification.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Posts Names: Junior Lecturer Posts
No. of Vacancies: 1502
APPSC Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Subject Name||Posts Names|
APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017 – Brief Info
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Names||Junior Lecturer Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Selection Criteria for APPSC Degree Lecturer Jobs 2017
Candidates will get recruited based on the best performance in the below selection rounds as per the department norms. Check below are the interview rounds for the willing passionates.
- Written Examination
Application Fee for Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2017
Applicants those who are willing should pay the job application fee for APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 as mentioned below. For more details regarding category, wise fe details approach the official notification.
- OBC Category: Rs. 250/-
- ST/SC Category: Rs. 100/-
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2017
- Initial Date to apply online: Updated Soon
- Closing Date to submit the APPSC application form: Available Soon
Eligibility Details for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jr. Lecturer Jobs 2017
Willing Candidates should have minimum 55% in Master Level Degree, and any other equivalent qualification should qualify NET (National Eligibility Test) for Lecturer organized by UGC, CSIR or it’s similar test by UGC. For more details, candidates refer the official website.
Job seekers should attain the minimum age limits as mentioned below. So application the upper age relaxation is available for reserved candidates so check the official notification as per their norms.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
Aspirants who had finalized will receive excellent pay scale remuneration as per the government norms. Check the APPSC official notification for more details regarding salary.
How to apply for APPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2017
- Candidates log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Goto home page and search for APPSC Official Notification.
- Read the APPSC official advertisement and check eligibility details.
- Eligible candidates click on online application form.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Attach relevant documents with photos & Signature.
- Pay the job application fee according to the category.
- Recheck the form once before submitting
- Finally, Submit the form and take print out for further use.
- Take print out of the form for further refernce.