APPSC Group-III Exam Syllabus 2017-18 has updated here for free of costs. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission wants to recruit desirable candidates for 5088 Panchayat Raj Secretary (Group-III) Jobs. Candidates who are seeking for Latest Government Jobs in AP state are pleased to apply before the closing dates. For the sake of applicants, we had gathered the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern to download without payment. Willing postulants must start preparation shortly because the examination date is coming soon. Hence people should practice the APPSC Syllabus topics which are mentioned below. Applicants should now the more related information about the APPSC Recruitment 2017 detail and refer the official website.
APPSC Group-III Exam Syllabus 2017-18
Applicants who had already register must start APPSC Group III Exam preparation immediately. So aspirants we advice to check the APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Syllabus from below. Without having knowledge on the syllabus and exam pattern, the postulants can’t face the recruitment process. Hence to gain good marks and to make career success we had updated on this article in detail manner. Candidates do preparation as much you can but don’t neglect to solve Andhra Pradesh PSC Previous Papers. For the sake of you people, we had tried almost to collect the Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Therefore candidates can download all Latest AP Government Jobs updates and notification from our site.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Raj Secretary (Group 3) Notification 2017
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Names||Panchayat Raj Secretary (Group-III)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Mains Examination, Interview|
AP Public Service Commission Group 3 Exam Pattern
Willing candidates must refer the APPSC Exam Pattern which has shared below. The postulants must have topic wise preparation should be there to score a good result. Candidates to grab any government jobs following the Syllabus is mandatory. So applicants, please be free and start to download the APPSC Group-III Exam Syllabus 2017-18 from below. Hence applicants practice well with APPSC Syllabus & Previous Papers
|SL.NO||Papers||Name of the Subjects||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper 1||GENERAL STUDIES: Mental Ability and Language Ability.||150||150||90 minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.||150||150||90 minutes|
APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary (Group-III) Syllabus 2017
APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Paper 1 Syllabus
- Events of national and international importance.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Necessary things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology, and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects – Geography of A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Andhra Pradesh PPSC Group III Paper 2 Syllabus
- Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Critical Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance
- Community-Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- The History and Evolution of schemes catering
- The Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes
249 total views, 4 views today