APPSC Group II Executive Non Executive Exam Syllabus, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details are available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2016. Moreover, APPSC is inviting the applications for the Group – II Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
- 1 APPSC Group II Executive Non Executive Exam Syllabus
- 1.1 APPSC 2016 Recruitment Details
- 1.2 APPSC Group – II Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 APPSC Group II Executive Non Executive Exam Syllabus
APPSC Group II Executive Non Executive Exam Syllabus
APPSC Group II Executive Non Executive Exam Syllabus is mentioned in this article. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Group – II Posts indeed. Besides, Various Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the APPSC Recruitment 2016 Details.
APPSC 2016 Recruitment Details
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Group – II – Executive as well as Non-Executive Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Group – II Posts Exam Pattern
In this section, we have shared the Exam Pattern of Group – II Posts. Candidates can have an idea about what to prepare for the exam thoroughly. Following is the Exam Pattern of APPSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants must refer the Group – II Posts Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern to Prepare accordingly.
|Paper – I General Studies as well as Mental Ability||150 Each|
|Paper – II Social History of Andhra Pradesh, i.e., the history of various social as well as Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh|
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
|Paper – III Planning in India as well as Indian Economy Contemporary problems, Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.||150|
APPSC Group II Executive Non Executive Exam Syllabus
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
APPSC Group II Executive Non Executive Exam Syllabus – Main Exam
Paper – I
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national, as well as, regional.
- Also, General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- Contemporary developments in Science & Technology as well as Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms as well as e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Also, Geography of India with the focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, besides mitigation strategies.
- Also, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability as well as data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, as well as, Social.
Section – 1
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th as well as 16th Centuries
- A.D Socio- Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhra Pradesh between 11th to 16th Centuries A.D
- Growth of Telugu Language, Literature, Art, Architecture as well as Painting.
- Advent of Europeans
- Besides, Events Leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh.
Section – II
General Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Nature of the Indian Constitution
- Also, Structure and functions of Indian Government
- Distribution of Legislative as well as Executive Powers between the Union and the States
- Also, Center- State relations
- Amendment Process to the Constitution
- Indian Political Parties- National, besides Regional
- Besides, Welfare Mechanisms in India-Provisions for Scheduled Castes
Paper – III
Planning in India and Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy and present status
- Also, Indian Economic Policies
- Agricultural policies
- Availability of Natural Resources as well as Development
- Concept of Money and measures of money supply
- Determination of Price level- Inflation, its causes, as well as, remedies.
- Besides, Stages of development
Economy of Andhra Pradesh
- The contribution of agriculture to income as well as employment in Andhra Pradesh.
- Five years plans of Andhra Pradesh – Outlays
- Also, Economic policies of A.P including industrial and implementation and mission based development state Government.
- Also, Industries in Andhra Pradesh
- Service sectors of Andhra Pradesh.
- Besides, Socio-Economic Welfare Programmes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
311 total views, 1 views today