APPSC Notification 2017 – Apply for AP Group I Posts: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application forms to recruit eligible candidates for 78 Group I Vacancies such as Deputy Supdt. of Police, Deputy Collectors, District B.C. Welfare Officer and more in various departments all over the AP State. Job Seekers who are eagerly looking for Latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply for this AP Group I Posts through Online Mode. The Last Date to Apply Online is 30th January 2017. As per the APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017, applying candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institution.
- 1 APPSC Group I Notification 2017
- 1.1 APPSC Group I Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 APPSC Group I Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply AP Group I Posts – Online Application Process
APPSC Group I Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued employment notification to fill the 78 Group I Posts on 30/12/2016. Eligible Candidates can apply for this AP Group I Recruitment 2017 by checking the notification details. Here we provide every information regarding APPSC Group I Latest Notification, hope this might help to apply APPSC Notification Recruitment 2017. For more details regarding Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Notification 2017, aspirants should check the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group I Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Various Posts.
No of Vacancies – 78 Vacancies
APPSC Group I Posts – Name and No of Vacancies
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 05
- Commercial Tax Officers in Andhra Pradesh Commercial Taxes Service – 13
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Services – 06
- Deputy Supdt of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in Andhra Pradesh Police Services – 24
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service – 10
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in Andhra Pradesh B.C. Welfare Services – 02
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service – 08
- Asst Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service – 10
APPSC Group I Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Various Posts
No of Posts: 78 Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Application Fee – The Applicants of APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 need to pay the examination fee through Online Banking/ Debit/ Credit card as given below.
- General Candidates – Rs.250/- + Rs.120/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Mode of Selection – Andhra Pradesh PSC will conduct below rounds for the applied candidates.
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale – Selected Applicants for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Notification 2017 will receive monthly basic pay scale as given below
- Posts 1, 2, 4 – Rs 40,270 – Rs 93,780/-
- Posts 3 and 6 – Rs 37,100 – Rs 91,450/-
- Posts 5, 7, 8 – Rs 35,120 – Rs 87,130/-
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Jobs
Applicants who are willing to apply APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017, they should be completed Bachelors Degree / an equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institution.
Job hunters minimum age limit and maximum age limit to apply APPSC Group I Notification 2017 in AP will be as per given below details as on 01st July 2016. For reserved categories, age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms/rules.
- For Post No. 01-03: 18 – 42 years
- For Post No. 04: 21 – 30 years
- For Post No. 05: 18 – 28 years
Important Dates for APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement Date – 31st December 2016
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 30th January 2017
- The Preliminary Examination: 7th May 2017
- Main Exam (Conventional Type): 17th to 27th August 2017
How to Apply AP Group I Posts – Online Application Process
- Candidates need to visit official website @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Then look for APPSC Group I Notification & open application.
- Enter required details in the form without any mistakes.
- Attest latest pass-photo and signature scanned images.
- Now cross checks given details & click on submit button.
- Download & save system generated application form.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
279 total views, 1 views today