AP LAWCET 2016 Hall Ticket Download Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket/Call Letter/Admit Card @ www.aplawcet.org The candidates who had applied for Andhra LAWCET/PGLCET 2016 Notification. All those applicants are may be eagerly waiting for AP LAWCET Exam Dates. Here is the latest news for all those aspirants. Check the LAW Entrance Exam details by downloading admit card from the official site.
- 1 AP LAWCET 2016 Hall Ticket 2016 @ www.aplawcet.org
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- 1.2 AP LAWCET Admit Card – Andhra PGLCET LLM Hall Ticket
- 1.3 LAWCETAP Admit Card Download
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test LLM & LLB Exam Details
AP LAWCET 2016 Hall Ticket 2016 @ www.aplawcet.org
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released the LAWCET Hall Ticket for the year 2016 Entrance Exam. The candidates who are seriously preparing for LAW Common Entrance Test can now download their admit cards from the direct link given below. Candidates can also check the stepwise procedure to download the hall ticket. The Sri Krishnadevaraya University is conducting the LAW CET Exam on 28th May 2016 at various pre-arranged exam centers. Here is the latest news for all those aspirants who are in search for Exam Dates. All the applicants can download the PGLCET Call Letter by entering registration ID & DOB.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card
All the applicants have to download the admit card 15 days before the exam date. The exam details like exam date, time, venue etc will be given in LCET Hall Ticket. After downloading the Hall Ticket candidates have to read each & every instruction given in the admit card. The LAWCETAP Hall Ticket is mandatory to write the exam. Candidates have to carry any ID proof along with call letter. Without Call, Letter candidates are not allowed to the exam hall. Candidates can also check the APLAWCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips, Counselling, Answer Key, Cut Off etc from here.
AP LAWCET Admit Card – Andhra PGLCET LLM Hall Ticket
Sri Krishnadevaraya Univerisity is an authorized organization working under the state Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is a Public University Located in Ananthapur District. The Kakatiya University will conduct the LAWCET Entrance Exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. It will conduct the competitive exams & provides Syllabus & Time Tables. Every year the board will release AP LAWCET & PGLCET Notifications. Like Every year this year also the board has released. PGLCET/LCET Notification 2016. Many of the candidates who are interested do Law Courses like BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B / BA LL.B(Honors) (5-years integrated courses) and LL.B,LL.B (Honors) (3-years courses) & LL.M courses for the year 2016-17 in AP State had applied for the examination. Now all those applicants are eagerly waiting for Exam Dates. Those candidates can download the admit card & check the exam details from it. If there is any doubt regarding the exam. Candidates can check it from the official site. The official website like is given below.
LAWCETAP Admit Card Download
- Visit the official site or Click on the direct link given below.
- Search for AP LAWCET 2016 Hall Ticket link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter Registration ID/Application No & DOB.
- Click on the submit button.
- The AP LAWCET 2016 Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Print it to write the exam.
Andhra Pradesh LAW Common Entrance Test LLM & LLB Exam Details
Name of the Organization: Sri Krishnadevaraya University.
Name of the Exam: LAWCET (LAW Common Entrance Test).
Exam Date: 28/05/2016
Official Site: www.tslawcet.org
Category: Admit Card.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern for LLB
- The written exam is in objective type i.e multiple choice type questions are asked.
- The exam is for total 120 Marks for 120 Questions.
- The questions are asked from the following subjects like Aptitude, GK, Mental Ability & Current Affairs.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Exam Pattern for LLM
- The exam is in objective type.
- Duration of time for the written exam is 90 Minutes.
- There will be two parts.
- They are Part I & II.
- The exam is for total 120 Marks.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
98 total views, 1 views today