AP Health Department Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently released as per Advertisement No: 486-A/BS/APSCS/2016-17. Andhra Pradesh State Aids Control Society (APSACS) has published this recruitment notification to fill 15 vacant posts of Blood Bank Counsellor, Lab Technician. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh may apply for these posts on contract basis released under AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016 before the last date. According to the recruitment notification the last date for the application submission in OFFLINE Mode is 15/12/2016.
- 1 AP Health Department Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Health Department Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Health Department of AP Notification 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh State Aids Control Society (APSACS) Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for Ap Health Department Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for AP Health Department Jobs 2017 – Online Application Process
AP Health Department Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh State Aids Control Society (APSACS) has decided to fill these vacancies with skilled and talented people. Eligible aspirants can download the application form from the official blog www.apsacs.in. Before applying for this AP Health Department Recruitment 2017, candidates should go through this article. Health Department AP Notification details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, Application Fee are provided below to get a clear idea. Latest Government Jobs Hunters can visit our blog www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Employment News for the Year 2016 – 2017.
Andhra Pradesh Health Department Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Blood Bank Counsellor, Lab Technician.
No of Vacancies – 15 Posts
Post Wise Available Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Blood Bank Counsellor||03|
Health Department of AP Notification 2017 – Brief Details
Organization Name: AP Health Department
Post Name: Blood Bank Counsellor, Lab Technician.
No of Posts: 15 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.apsacs.in
Selection Process – Individuals who are participating in the AP Health Department Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their Exam marks and Experience.
Pay Scale – Candidates selected for APSACS Blood Bank Counsellor, Lab Technician Posts will get consolidated basic pay scale of Rs.13,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh State Aids Control Society (APSACS) Jobs
Willing Candidates who are applying for the APSACS Jobs 2017 should match the below-given eligibility criteria.
AP Health Department is looking candidates who have Master’s degree in Psychology, basic computer knowledge with Telugu, Hindi and English knowledge.
Aspirants should attain the age limit as per the Andhra Pradesh govt norms. For more information regarding age limit, candidates should check the official notification
Important Dates for Ap Health Department Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement From – Available Now
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 15-12-2016
How to Apply for AP Health Department Jobs 2017 – Online Application Process
- Applicants can log on to the official website www.apsacs.in.
- After that click on official APSACS Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on download Application Form.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in form.
- Attach photo & Signature in the form correctly.
- Recheck all details.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form.
- Now Send the application to the correct postal address.
Ap Health Department Postal Address
APSACS Commissioner Health & Family Welfare Government of AP,
B Block old NRI College Building LIC Colony,
Adda Road Saipuram Colony Road one Center Gollapudi,
Vijayawada Rural Krishna District,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
549 total views, 2 views today