AP EAMCET 2016 Online Application Form Registration Process is started from 3rd February 2016 onwards. The aspirants who are eligible can start applying online for EAMCET for the year 2016. The full details of the application procedure are given in our www.wingovtjobs.com
The AP EAMCET Notification 2016 is released. The candidates who are awaiting to apply for the EAMCET Entrance Exam can apply through online from the official site (apeamcet.org). The interested & eligible aspirants have to apply on or before the last date. The AP EAMCET Application Form is released on 3rd Feb 2016. The last date of the submitting application form is 21st March 2016. Candidates can also submit after the last date also but by paying the late fee. The application fee is Rs. 350. The amount of late fee increases with time to time. So the candidates who are interested have to apply on or before the last date. The other details like fee, eligibility, the online application procedure is given below.
Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test 2016
The Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted to the candidates who are willing to get admission in Under Graduation courses in Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Government or Private engineering colleges. The JNTU Kakinada conducts the exam. Recently the authorities have released the AP EAMCET 2016 Notification.
apeamcet.org AP EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to satisfy this eligibility condition before starting the online registration candidates have to check once the Eligibility criteria detail given below & start the application process.
- Candidates have to be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. They are required to fulfill Local/Non-Local status requirement for admission into Category A seats as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh/Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates required to completed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology along with other courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Candidates are required to gain a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2.
Age Limit: Candidates have to complete the age of 16 years as on December 31st of the year of admission.
AP EAMCET 2016 Important Dates
|The date of application form issued||3rd February 2016|
|The last date to submit application form without Late Fee||21st March 2016|
|Correction of Online Application Date||3rd April to 9th April|
|The last date to submit an application form with late fee of Rs. 500||2nd April 2016|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||11th April 2016|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||19th April 2016|
|The last date to submit form by paying the late fee of Rs.10000||27th April 2016|
|Admit card release date||21st April to 27th April 2016|
|Eamcet exam date||29th April 2016|
|Answer Key Release date||1st May 2016|
|Objections on EAMCET Preliminary Key||6th May 2016 (5 PM)|
|EAMCET Rank Declaration Date||16th May 2016|
Requirements to Fill AP EAMCET Online Application Form
The candidates have to keep the required documents & details before the submitting the form in advance. These are helpful to the candidates to reduce the making of mistakes during the form filling. All the requirements listed below.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent.
- A valid E-mail ID and Phone Number.
- Admit Card Number of the qualifying exam.
- Caste Certificate (if SC/ST/BC).
AP EAMCET 2016 Application Fee
The application Fee for the AP EAMCET Exam for all categories.
- For Engineering (E) is Rs. 350/-
- for Agriculture & Medical (AM) is Rs. 350/-
- for both E & AM is Rs. 700/-
First of all, candidates have to visit the official site www.apeamcet.org & click on apply online button. Candidates have to pay the application fee of the required field. The two options to pay for the fee are AP Online & Debit/Credit Card. Whatever the field the candidate chooses the candidates are supposed to click on the prescribed link.
The candidates who wish to pay the fee through APOnline have to visit any of the APOnline Centers like Mee Seva. Enter the following information.
- Paid Through
- APOnline/TSOnline Transaction ID
- Qualifying Exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No
- Qualifying Exam. Year of Appearing / Passing
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No
Enter all the details and click on proceed to the online application form link. Transaction ID is sent to your mobile number. Take a receipt of your Transaction form from APOnline. If any corrections are to be required, a candidate has to contact CONVENER Office of APEAMCET-2016 or any nearest REGIONAL CENTRE with documentary proof.
AP EAMCET Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card:
Visit the official site www.apeamcet.org
Click on the Pay button Fee through Debit/Credit Card. The following window is displayed on the screen.
Click on the Proceed to pay the fee Through Payment Gateway Using Credit / Debit Card.
The following window is displayed on the screen.
- Qualifying Examination.
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing.
- Candidates Name.
- Father’s Name.
- Mobile Number.
- Date of Birth.
- SSC or 10th Class Hall Ticket No.
- Fee Amount.
Fill the following details & make payment.
The following window is displayed.
- After the pay is completed apply the online application form.
- Fill all the required details.
- Check the preview & check all the details are correct or not.
- If required any changes make corrections.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for future use.
APEAMCET 2016 Admit Card
The candidates who had appeared for AP EAMCET Exam have to download the admit card to attend the exam. The admit card is mandatory to attend the exam. The AP EAMCET admit card will be released on 21st April to 27th April 2016.
AP EAMCET 2016 Answer Key
The candidates who had appeared for the EAMCET Exam can verify the answers by using answer key. The answer key is used to check the candidate performance in the exam. The AP EAMCET Answer Key will be released on 1st May 2016. The Eamcet preliminary answer key will be released on 6th May 2016.
AP EAMCET 2016 Result
The apeamcet exam results will be declared on 16th May 2016. Applicants can check the result by using their registration number.
AP EAMCET 2016 Counselling & Mock Counselling Details rank wise
- The candidates have to attend for the Eamcet counseling as per the rank wise given.
- Document verification is done by the authorities.
- Candidates have to register with the required details at the time of counseling.
- Seat allocation.
- Print out of Allotment order.
- Pay the fee in respective banks or colleges.
- Admissions in allotted colleges.
AP EAMCET Certificate Verification Dates
The AP EAMCET Certificate Verification dates are updated soon.
AP EAMCET Counselling Required Documents
- EAMCET-2016 Rank Card.
- One photo and ration Card or any proof.
- EAMCET – 2016 Admit Card.
- Inter Marks memo or equivalent exam.
- 10th class or equivalent exam certificate.
- Category certificates.
- Income certificate for fee reimbursement candidates.
AP EAMCET 2016 Web Option Schedule
The Eamcet web counseling is done after certificate verification. The candidates can get the web counseling procedure from our site. The candidates can check the details about the branch, college & fee structure etc.
AP EAMCET 2016 New College Fee Structure
The fee structure varies for different colleges. Candidates have to check the full details regarding colleges during the web counseling. We will update the fee structure list on our site.
APEAMCET Allotment Order
- The Allotment will be released after completion of EAMCET counseling. The EAMCET Allotment order having the following things.
- which college you have to join.
- College Fee.
- Whether you are qualified for Fee remembers men or not?
- College Joining date.
- Download allotment order & keep it safe, It is very useful for the feature.