Are you waiting for Latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh? Then this news is for you only readers. Andhra Pradesh Government is going to release an advertisement about AP DSC Notification 2018 on 15th December 2017. AP District Selection Committee will release the recruitment for 12,370 posts for School Assistant, SGT, PET, Language Pandits, Special Teachers, and Model School Teachers.
- 1 AP DSC Notification 2018
- 1.1 AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh DSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Selection Process for AP District Selection Committee Teacher Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC Language Pandit Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for AP DSC Model School Teacher Jobs 2018
- 1.6 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh DSC Recruitment Notification 2018
AP DSC Notification 2018
Exciting people who satisfy eligibility conditions can apply for AP DSC Teacher Jobs 2018. Applications for Andhra Pradesh DSC Posts 2018 will be accepted through online only. So, committed Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs Seekers can register through online on or before 07-02-2018.
Andhra Pradesh Government will conduct Teacher Eligibility Test to filter the candidates for AP DSC Recruitment 2018 for interesting candidates on the month of December 2017 or January 2018. Therefore, aspirants can download the Syllabus for AP DSC Teacher Examination 2018 from our blog without any cost. Aspirants can also check updated Current Affairs from www.wingovtjobs.com for AP DSC Recruitment 2018.
AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Complete Details
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee|
|Job Name||SA, SGT, PET, Special Teacher and other jobs|
|No. of Jobs||12370|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Andhra Pradesh DSC Vacancy 2018 Details
After a long time, Andhra Pradesh is going to recruit candidates for teacher posts by AP DSC Vacancies 2018. So, candidates who are getting ready to apply for AP DSC Examination 2018 can check vacancy details here.
- Name of the Post: School Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher, PET and other posts.
- Number of Posts: 12,370.
Post wise vacancy details for AP DSC language Teacher Job Openings 2018
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|01||SA, SGT, Language Pandit and PET||10,313|
|02||Special Teacher Posts||860|
|03||Model School Teachers||1197|
Postulants can check the official notification for district wise vacancies.
Selection Process for AP District Selection Committee Teacher Jobs 2018
Candidates who are exciting to get AP DSC Posts 2018 will be shortlisted on the basis of merit got in the written examination conducted by AP DSC.
Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh DSC Recruitment 2018
- Date of Notification release: 15-12-2017.
- Starting date for online application commencement: 26-12-2017.
- Online applications submission closing date: 07-02-2018.
- Dates of Examination: 23rd, 24th, 26th of March 2018.
- TET Examination date: Updated soon.
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC Language Pandit Vacancies 2018
Aspirants for Andhra Pradesh DSC PET Posts 2018 must have possessed Diploma/Graduation in Education in a relevant subject and should have qualified for Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 39 years.
Age Relaxation can be available for reserved categories.
Pay Scale for AP DSC Model School Teacher Jobs 2018
Individuals selected for Teacher posts in Andhra Pradesh will receive the salary as per norms of Andhra Pradesh Government.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh DSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- Job Hunters can reach official website @ apsc.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on official notification of AP DSC Notification 2018.
- Go through AP DSC Advertisement 2018 for district wise and post wise vacancies.
- And then click on Apply Online link for AP DSC Jobs 2018.
- Enter required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Provide photograph and signature at its allotted position.
- Pay the application fee as per official notification directions.
- Take a hard copy of an application for future reference.
297 total views, 7 views today