AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam 2016-2017 Advt has announced recently on 16th November 2016 through Advt No: B3/4599/2016. The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Boilers Department has been issued the official notification through AP State Govt Portal to conduct the Boiler Operation Engineers Examination 2017. This Boiler Operation Engineers recruitment is only for the experienced candidates. The AP Boiler Operation Engineers Written examination will be held probably in the month of February/March 2017. Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply through Offline. The last date for the submission of AP BOE Application Form 2017 is 30th December 2016. For more AP Government Jobs and Latest Govt Jobs Notifications updates, competitors can refer our website regularly.
- 1 AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam 2016-2017
- 1.1 AP BOE Examination 2017 | Brief Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for AP BOE Examination 2016-17
- 1.3 Pay Scale for AP Boilers Department Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 AP Boiler Operation Engineer Exam 2016-17 Application Form
AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam 2016-2017
Andhra Pradesh Boilers Department has invited application form for the Boiler Operation Engineers Exam 2017. Application form and proforma will be available at AP State Govt official website i.e. www.ap.gov.in. The Complete information about AP Boiler Operation Engineer Exam 2016-2017 like Age Limit, Education Details, Selection Process, Pay Scale, and Application Procedure, etc., are explained below.
AP BOE Examination 2017 | Brief Details
Organization Name: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Boilers Department.
Post Name: Boiler Operation Engineers.
Name of Exam: Boiler Operation Engineers Examination 2016-17.
Application Mode: Offline.
Official Website: www.ap.gov.in.
Examination Center: Vijayawada.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Application Fee for AP BOE Application Form 2016-17
Candidates should pay the Application fee of Rs. 1500/- by treasury original challan under the Head of Account “ 0230 – Labour & Employment: 01- Fee for Inspection of steam Boilers.” 103 – fee for Inspection of Steam Boiler; & under DDO code 2700- 1505-001.
Selection Process for AP Boiler Operation Engineers Examination 2017
Applied Candidates of AP Boiler Operation Engineers Exam 2016-17 will be selected based on the performance in the following Selection Rounds
- Written Examination.
- Viva Voce.
Important Dates of AP Boilers Dept Recruitment 2016-17
- Advt published Date: 16-11-2016.
- Last date for the receipt of filled application form: 30.12.2016.
Eligibility Criteria for AP BOE Examination 2016-17
Candidates who have interested in applying for AP Boiler Operation Engineer Exam 2016-17 must and should check the below eligibility conditions.
Educational Qualification for AP Boiler Operation Engineer Examination 2016
Candidates must have completed Graduation or Diploma in Mechanical or Power Plant or Chemical or Instrumentation Engineering or Electrical or Production or Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized institution.
- For Degree candidates: 2 years.
- For Diploma Holders: 5 years of work experience is required.
Age Limit for Andhra Pradesh BOE Examination 2016
Applicants should have completed 23 years of age as on 31.10.2016.
Pay Scale for AP Boilers Department Recruitment 2016
Selected candidates of AP Boiler Operation Engineer Exam 2016-17 will get appropriate pay scale as per the govt norms.
AP Boiler Operation Engineer Exam 2016-17 Application Form
- Visit AP State official site www.ap.gov.in.
- Read AP BOE Examination advt details.
- Download the AP BOE Application form 2017 pdf.
- Fill the AP BOE Application form with all mandatory details.
- Paste the Applicants photo in a given space.
- Make Payments of application fee.
- Send duly filled AP BOE Application with self-attested copies to the address shown below on or before 30-12-2016.
The Chairman, Board of Examiners & Director of Boilers,
Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi, Plot No.XIV-D5 & 6,
D.No.54-10-19, 2nd Floor,
Opp: New Telephone Exchange, Jawahar Autonagar,
Vijayawada – 520 007, Krishna District.