AP Agriculture MPEO Syllabus 2017 – Get Andhra Pradesh MPEO Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern from here. We have published the Andhra Pradesh Agriculture MPEO Exam Syllabus in detailed on this page. Competitors can start your exam preparation by downloading the AP Multi Purpose Extension Officers Syllabus for free of cost. Individuals must prepare well for the written examination to crack the job in AP state. Latest Government Jobs seekers can also get the Syllabus of AP Agriculture MPEO Exam from our blog.
AP Agriculture MPEO Syllabus 2017
Many of the applicants are still searching for the Andhra Pradesh Multi Purpose Extension Officers Syllabus 2017. For the convenience of job applicants, here we had provided the APPSC MPEO Exam pattern and Syllabus for free download. AP Agriculture Department has issued Latest AP Government Jobs to recruit the talented candidates MPEO Vacancy. As per the advertisement, Andhra Pradesh Health Department is inviting the applications to fill 41 Multi-Purpose Extension Officers Vacant positions. Andhra Pradesh PSC will recruit the applicants by conducting the Written Test followed by an interview. Individuals who are willing to work for AP Agriculture Department must qualify the examination with a top score.
Andhra Pradesh MPEO Exam Notification 2017 – Details
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department|
|Posts Names||Multi Purpose Extension Officers|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
AP Multi Purpose Extension Officers Exam Pattern | AP Agriculture Syllabus
Candidates who had registered for AP MPEO Notification 2017 will select the Appropriate candidates for Multi-Purpose Extension Officers posts. For the applied aspirants Andhra Pradesh PSC will conduct the written examination followed by the interview. The Exam Syllabus is the crucial part of preparing for any All India Government Jobs. Hence read this complete article and download the Andhra Pradesh Agriculture MPEO Syllabus for free of costs.
|Sl. No||Examination Type||Papers||Names of Subjects||Total Questions||Duration||Maximum
|1.||Written Examination||Paper-I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|2.||Paper-II||Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational Degree Level)||150||150||150|
Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department MPEO Syllabus
APPSC Multi Process AEO Syllabus – General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current affairs – international, national and regional.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Sustainable development and Environmental protection.
- Data analysis: tabulation of data, basic data analysis, and interpretation.
- Indian Polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Disaster Management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of remote sensing and GIS in the assessment of disaster.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh,
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Economic development in india since indepencdence.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economics, Social, Cultural, political and legal implications/problems etc.
- Events of national and international importance.
- General science and its applications
AP Agriculture MPEO Syllabus – Agriculture
- Essential elements of crop production.
- Field Crops(Rabi)
- Soil science and Agriculture chemistry.
- Field Crops(Kharif)
- Weed management Weeds.
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Organic Farming.
- Water Management including Micro Irrigation.
- Principles of Plant Breeding.
- Soil chemistry, soil fertility, and nutrient management.
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology.
- Insects ecology and integrated
- Management including Beneficial insects.
- Entomology insect morphology and systematics.
- Principles of Seed Technology.
- Field Crops and Stored Grain and their Management.
- Agriculture Marketing, Trade, and Prices.
- Principles of Agriculture Economics.