Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON) has announced an advertisement to engage the Technical Manpower in various district and sub-divisional courts in Assam. Recently AMTRON has circulated the Latest Employment News AMTRON Systems Officer Recruitment 2018 for hiring 40 vacancies of Systems Officer and Systems Assistant on a pure contract basis.
- 1 AMTRON Systems Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 AMTRON Systems Officer Openings 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details – AMTRON Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Latest AMTRON Vacancies 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale offered by Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (AMTRON)
- 1.5 How to Apply for AMTRON Recruitment 2018?
AMTRON Systems Officer Recruitment 2018
AMTRON invites the online applications from the experienced candidates in computer applications field on contract for AMTRON Jobs 2018 upto 31st March 2020. Therefore, Interested and eligible job seekers who meet eligibility can register themselves in the official website @ amtron.in until the last date 25-12-2017.
Complete details regarding AMTRON Systems Assistant Notification 2018 cab be furnished in below sections for the sake of job hunters for Assam Government Jobs. Contestants may visit our website for an updated syllabus for all competitive exams. We also provide day to day current affairs which plays a key role in the Bank jobs, Police Jobs and other examinations.
AMTRON Systems Officer Openings 2018 – Complete Details
|Name of the Organization||Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON)|
|Job Name||System Officer and System Assistant|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||16-12-2017|
Vacancy Details – AMTRON Notification 2018
Assam Government has conducted the recruitment to fill vacancies in AMTRON by AMTRON Jobs 2018. So, fascinating aspirants can check here for vacancy details of their desired job.
- Name of the Post: System Officer and System Assistant.
- No. of Posts: 40 posts.
Job wise vacancies for Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) Recruitment
|S.NO||Job Name||No. of Jobs|
Selection Procedure for AMTRON Systems Assistant Jobs 2018
Received online applications for AMTRON Recruitment 2018 will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria and selected candidates for AMTRON Vacancies 2018 will be called for Test/Interview.
Important Dates for AMTRON Systems Officer and Systems Assistant Recruitment 2018
Starting Date for online applications submission: 07-12-2017.
Online applications submission closing date: 16-12-2017.
Date of displaying the shortlisted candidates for Test/viva-voice on a website: 25-12-2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest AMTRON Vacancies 2018
For Systems Officer Post
The aspirant must possess B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA with specialization in Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregation and 2 Years experience in software development using Java, MySQL etc.
For Systems Assistant Post
Contenders must have passed in B.C.A or B.Sc. (Physics/Mathematics) with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications from recognized University/Institution.
See the official notification for more details regarding Age criteria and age relaxation issues.
Pay Scale offered by Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (AMTRON)
Finalized candidates for AMTRON Posts 2018 after viva-voice will be received the monthly payment of Rs. 15985 for Systems Officer and Rs. 10750 for Systems Assistant posts.
How to Apply for AMTRON Recruitment 2018?
- Exciting candidates can apply through Online by visiting official website @ www.amtron.in
- Reach the latest news section and click on latest AMTRON Systems Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Read the complete notification and Click on Apply Online link.
- Register yourself in the website and log in with registered id.
- Provide the details in the online application of AMTRON Jobs 2018 without any mistakes.
- Scan and upload the necessary documents for AMTRON Systems Assistant Recruitment 2018.
- Pay the application fee if any.
- Submit the application and download the print copy of an application for future reference.