- 0.1 AMD Work, Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2016
- 0.2 AMD Recruitment 2016 – Driver Jobs
- 0.3 Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research – AMD – amd.gov.in
- 0.4 Details about AMD Technician, Driver, Work Asst Exam 2016
- 0.5 AMD Exam Pattern for Technician, Scientific Asst, Technical Officer Posts
- 0.5.1 AMD Exam Pattern for Draughtsman-B1, Technician-B Posts:
- 0.5.2 AMD Exam Pattern for Upper Division Clerk:
- 0.5.3 AMD Exam Pattern for Technical Officer-C, Scientific Assistant-B Posts:
- 0.5.4 AMD Exam Pattern for Stenographer Grade-II & III, Security Guard, Work Assistant-A, Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts:
- 0.5.5 Download detailed AMD Exam Pattern @ amd.gov.in
- 1 Download AMD UDC Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 AMD Basic Mathematics/Arithmetic Syllabus @ amd.gov.in
- 1.2 AMD Work Asst, Security Guard Syllabus for General English
- 1.3 AMD Technician-B Analytical Ability Syllabus @ amd.gov.in
- 1.4 Steno, AMD UDC Syllabus for General Knowledge
AMD Work, Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2016
AMD UDC Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern is available here. Candidates who are looking for AMD Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern have reached the right place. Aspirants who are interested in working for Engineer jobs and Government Jobs can apply to these posts. We are providing the complete details regarding AMD UDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Skilled & Talented Aspirants who want to crack this exam can make use of our AMD Stenographer Syllabus & AMD Work Assistant Exam Pattern given below. Candidates can prepare thoroughly by following our AMD UDC Syllabus 2016 provided below. So, candidates prepare well & All the Best for your Exam.
AMD Recruitment 2016 – Driver Jobs
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 146 posts of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Stenographer, UDC, Driver, etc. & Various posts. Candidates who possess Post Graduation, UG, Diploma, ITI, 12th or 10th from a recognized University or Institute or Board are eligible to apply. The Age limit of the aspirants varies as per the post. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. Eligible & Interested candidates who are interested in working for Engineering Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode on or before the last date. The last date to apply for AMD Recruitment is 22/02/2016.
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research – AMD – amd.gov.in
Atomic Minerals Directorate (AMD) for Exploration and Research is the oldest unit of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). AMD was created on July 29th, 1949 as ‘Rare Minerals Survey Unit’ with its headquarters in New Delhi. It was renamed first as ‘Raw Materials Division’ and then as ‘Atomic Minerals Division’ in 1958. Its headquarters was later shifted to Hyderabad during 1974. The principal mandate of the unit was to carry out geological exploration and discover mineral deposits required for Atomic Energy power program of the country. The AMD does Multi-Disciplinary Field Operations for implementation of Atomic Power Generation Programs.
The AMD releases recruitment notifications for recruiting talented candidates for various posts in different departments. Eligible candidates who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Central Govt Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode. Candidates can refer the official website amd.gov.in for more details.
Details about AMD Technician, Driver, Work Asst Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research.
No of Posts: 146 posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Last Date to Apply: 22/02/2016.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana.
Official website: www.amd.gov.in.
AMD Exam Pattern for Technician, Scientific Asst, Technical Officer Posts
AMD Exam Pattern for Draughtsman-B1, Technician-B Posts:
- The Objective Type Written Exam would consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions, out of which 75 Questions are relating to primary qualification of each post prescribed in the Advertisement.
- 25 Questions will be asked on Basic Mathematics, English, Analytical Ability and General Knowledge with Duration of 2 Hours.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Written Exam||Related to Post||75||2 Hours|
AMD Exam Pattern for Upper Division Clerk:
- The Objective Type Written Exam would consist of Part-I (General English) & Part-II (Arithmetic and General Knowledge) comprising 50 Questions in each part with duration of 2 Hours.
|S.No||Parts||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Part-I||General English||50||2 Hours|
|2.||Part-II||Arithmetic and General Knowledge||50|
AMD Exam Pattern for Technical Officer-C, Scientific Assistant-B Posts:
- The Objective Type Written Exam would consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions relating to primary qualification of each post prescribed in the Advertisement with duration of 2 Hours.
AMD Exam Pattern for Stenographer Grade-II & III, Security Guard, Work Assistant-A, Driver (Ordinary Grade) Posts:
- The Objective Type Written Exam would consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on Basic Mathematics, English and General Knowledge with duration of 2 Hours.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Basic Mathematics||100||2 Hours|
Download AMD UDC Syllabus 2016
AMD Basic Mathematics/Arithmetic Syllabus @ amd.gov.in
- Number Systems.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple & Compound Interest etc.
AMD Work Asst, Security Guard Syllabus for General English
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
AMD Technician-B Analytical Ability Syllabus @ amd.gov.in
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Steno, AMD UDC Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important days.
- General Politics.
- Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Scene.
Click below to view AMD Recruitment 2016, Previous Papers, etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
520 total views, 5 views today