Find AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Air India Limited. AIR India Recruitment 2016 is for 415 Senior Trainee Pilot (P2)Posts. Apply for AIR India Jobs before 01st August 2016 and attend for AIR India Exam for filling these Vacancies. For latest Employment News Updates visit our website regularly.
- 1 AIR India Recruitment 2016 – AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Jobs
- 2 AIR India Limited Recruitment 2016 Details – 415 Air India Jobs
- 3 Download AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
AIR India Recruitment 2016 – AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Jobs
AIR India Notification is published to recruit Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement for the year 2016. It is the 3rd largest airline in India and is the flag carrier airline of India. Air India is a Government of India Enterprise which operates a fleet of Airbus & Boeing aircraft. The headquarters of Air India Limited is located at Indian Airlines House, New Delhi. It started its services from 2007 in India. Every year AIR India conducts various Recruitments this year the Air India Recruitment is for 415 Senior Trainee Pilots with A-320 Endorsement. The Selected Candidates will have a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 years which can also be extendable for another 5 (five) years if the performance is more satisfactory.
The candidates who are interested in Air India Careers can apply for this AIR India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who are interested in AIR India Jobs have to apply before 1st August 2016. Candidates can also get latest Central Government Job Notifications on our website. So better bookmark our website for daily updates. For more details like AIR India Exam, AIR India Careers refer www.airindia.in.
AIR India Notification 2016 Vacancy Details – AIR India Careers
Name of the Post: Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) Jobs.
Total Vacancies: 415 Posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for AIR India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Sr. Trainee Pilot Jobs
Aspirants should possess 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognized University/ Board.
Candidates must have the Technical or Licence qualifications like:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA.
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP.
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA.
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL.
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, etc.
For more qualifications refer the official notification attached below.
Age Limit for AIR India Trainee Pilot Recruitment
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of Central Government, AIR India Limited.
- Maximum: 40 years.
AIR India Limited Recruitment 2016 Details – 415 Air India Jobs
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited.
Total Vacancies: 415 Posts.
Official website: www.airindia.in
Name of the Post: Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: AnyWhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Bond Duration: 5 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment based on their performance in the following
- Psychometric Test.
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
Application Fee: The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for AIR India Recruitment 2016 is as follows. Applicants who have applied for AIR India Jobs should pay the application fee through Demand draft in favor of ‘AIR INDIA LIMITED‘ Payable at Delhi.
- For Unreserved: Rs. 3000/-.
- For SC/ST: NIL.
- Last Date for filling and submitting the Application: 01st August 2016.
- The Candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month during Training.
- After Training the pay scale will be Rs. 80,000/- per month.
AIR India Application Form – www.airindia.in
Candidates have to send their filled application form of the AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016 in the prescribed format along with the mentioned documents. You can download the application form of AIR India Recruitment 2016 and send the application before 1st August 2016. Hence, this is the process for applying to the AIR India Jobs. For more details about this Recruitment, Pay Scale, Syllabus, Results, etc visit our website without fail or www.airindia.in.
How to Apply:
- First of all, before applying read carefully the AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016 notification which is attached below.
- Click on the official link and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Photograph, Signature must be attached in space given over there in the application form.
- Send the application form on or before the last date.
- Make a print of the filled application form for future use.
- The Candidates must mention “Application for the Post of Senior Trainee Pilot (P2) with A-320 Endorsement” on the envelope and the application should be sent to the address mentioned below.
The General Manager (Personnel),
AirIndia Limited, Headquarters Airlines House,
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Download AIR India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
321 total views, 1 views today