Air India Express Recruitment 2016 notification has issued in the month of November 2016. Department of Air India Express has recently released a notification to fill 70 Vacancies of Trainee Co-Pilot Posts on the contract basis. Air India Express is providing an Excellent opportunity to the candidates who are willing to start their career in Government Sector. All Eligible candidates can apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2016 through Online Mode on or before the last date 06th December 2016. Job Seekers who are looking for Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com, and we provide all the Government Job updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Teacher Jobs, etc.
- 1 Air India Express Recruitment 2016 for 70 Trainee Co-Pilot Vacancies
- 1.1 Air India Express Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Air India Express Employment Notification – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for Air India Express Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Steps for Applying Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Jobs
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 for 70 Trainee Co-Pilot Vacancies
Air India Express is an Indian Low-Cost Carrier headquartered in Kochi. And it is operated by Air India Charters Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of flag carrier airline Air India Contenders who are applying for Air India Express Recruitment 2016 should know the eligibility details before applying for Trainee Co-Pilot Posts. Eligibility details like its Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, Pay Scale, etc., are mentioned below. Further details regarding the Air India Express Recruitment 2016 candidates can visit Official Website www.airindiaexpress.in.
Air India Express Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Trainee Co-Pilot.
Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|General Caytegory||37 Posts|
|OBC Category||17 Posts|
|SC Category||10 Posts|
|ST Category||05 Posts|
Air India Express Employment Notification – Overview
Name of the Organization: Air India Express.
Name of the Post: Trainee Co-Pilot.
Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/-.
- SC / ST Category: No Fee.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on the performance in the following rounds.
- Psychometric Test.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will get monthly remuneration in training period Rs.10,000/-. After the training period, candidates will get Rs.31,880/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Posts
Candidates who are applying for Air India Express Recruitment 2016 can check the Education Qualification and Age Limit details here.
Aspirants should have passed Intermediate (10+2) from any recognized Board / Institution.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Age relaxation applicable to SC / ST / OBC category as per Government rules and regulations.
Important Dates for Air India Express Recruitment 2016
Online Application Starts from Available Now.
Last Date for Submitting the Online Application: 06th December 2016.
Steps for Applying Air India Express Trainee Co-Pilot Jobs
- Applicants must log on to the Air India Express Recruitment 2016 official website www.airindiaexpress.in.
- Click on the advertisement of Trainee Co-Pilot Job link.
- Read the notification thoroughly to know the Eligibility details.
- Next, Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Attach Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Click on Submit button to complete the online application process.
- Finally, Take a print out of application form for future reference.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
163 total views, 1 views today