Air India Charters Limited Recruitment has issued latest Employment Notification on 17th May 2017. AICL has invited interested and eligible candidates to fill 32 Co-Ordinator, Route Manager, and other posts. Candidates can download the applications from below provided link on this page. Applying candidates should submit their Registration forms to the Chief of HR, Air India Charters Limited. The Challan form along with the application and Documents should send to the below postal address by on or before the last date 07-06-2017.
- 1 Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Vacancies in AICL Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 AICL Sales Officers Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Air India Charters Limited
- 1.5 How to Apply for Air India Charters Limited Recruitment Route Manager Vacancies 2017
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017
Candidates can refer the official website for more information @www.airindiaexpress.in. Applicants can go through the below sections for more details about Air India Charters Ltd. Contenders can read the official notification which is available below. Candidates who completed their Graduation and looking for Central Government Jobs can utilize this AICL Notification 2017.
Vacancies in AICL Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post: Co-Ordinator, Route Manager, and other posts
No. of Vacancies: 32posts
Post-Wise vacancy details
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Co-Ordinator(Flight Operations, Dispatch Grade-S-3)||10|
|Route Manager Grade-M-2||07|
|Pricing Analyst or Demand Analyst Grade-M-1 Mumbai||03|
|Officers sales Grade-S-3||09|
|Manager Flight Safety Grade-M-4||01|
|Officer Flight Safety Grade-M-1||02|
AICL Sales Officers Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Air India Charters Limited
Post Name: Co-Ordinator, Route Manager, and other posts
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in.
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Application fee for Air ICL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will be required to submit a nonrefundable fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn for AICL.
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates who selected for the Pre-Employment test should bear the Medical examination fee it could range between Rs.1000/- to Rs.2000/-.
Selection Process for AICL Jobs 2017
Interested and eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in selection rounds conducted by AICL organization.
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
Important Dates for AICL Co-Ordinator Jobs 2017
- Starting date to download an application: 17-05-2017
- Closing date to submit application form: 07-06-2017
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017
- Co-Ordinator(Flight Operations, Dispatch Grade-S-3): Candidate should have Graduated in any recognized University and must have knowledge in Computer Operations like Windows, XP, MS Office. Minimum two years of experience in aviation.
- Route Manager Grade-M-2: Candidates must have completed their B.E/B.Tech in any recognized University or they possess MBA in Marketing or Aviation and should have excellent knowledge about problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure to achieve goals, good Pc skills in MS Office.
- Pricing Analyst or Demand Analyst Grade-M-1 Mumbai: Candidates must have completed their B.E/B.Tech in any recognized University or they possess MBA in Marketing or Aviation and should have excellent knowledge about problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure to achieve goals, good Pc skills in MS Office.
- Officers sales Grade-S-3: Aspirants must possess MBA in Marketing and Finance in any recognized university.
- Manager Flight Safety Grade-M-4: B.E/B.Tech with post Graduation and should have eight years of experience in Accident/Incident Investigation, SMS Flight Documentation System.
- Officer Flight Safety Grade-M-1: Should possess B.E/B.Tech in any recognized university.
- Co-Ordinator: 25years
- Route Manager: 35years
- Pricing Analyst or Demand Analyst: 35years
- Officers sales: 30years
- Manager Flight Safety: 40years
- Officer Flight Safety: 30years
Pay Scale Offered by Air India Charters Limited
Selected candidates will get a Stipend according to Post-wise are given below.
- Co-Ordinator: Rs.2,50,000/-
- Route Manager:Rs.5,00,000/-
- Pricing Analyst or Demand Analyst: Rs.3,50,000/-
- Officers sales: Rs..2,50,000/-
- Manager Flight Safety: Rs.7,00,000/-
- Officer Flight Safety: During Training period Rs.25,000/- per month and after one year will get Rs.35,000/-
How to Apply for Air India Charters Limited Recruitment Route Manager Vacancies 2017
- Opens the official website www.airindiaexpress.in.
- Click on Careers and Recruitment tab download the advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If Eligible, Download application form.
- Fill all the details correctly and recheck once.
- Attach all the needed documents with application form.
- Take a copy of application form for the further purpose.
- Send all the documents enclosed with Envelope to below address.
The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited,
Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
127 total views, 1 views today