AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment official notification released for various departments. All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications from Indian Citizens as per the Govt. of India Residency Scheme. The candidates looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our site gives the AIIMS recruitment details like vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. However, you can also visit the AIIMS official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for further details. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 02.11.2016 and 03.11.2016.
- 1 AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment
- 1.1 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 All India Institute of Medical Sciences – Sr. Resident Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Important Dates of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Application Process for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment
AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment
AIIMS Jodhpur requires 22 candidates for the positions of Senior Residents. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is recruiting Senior Residents in different departments for a contract period of 11 months or till the next interview. However, the time duration depends on which of the either is earlier. The interested and eligible candidates shall visit the official website and download the advertisement. Go through the official notification before applying for the vacancies. The interview will be held at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur on the scheduled dates. The applicants need to carry all the relevant documents on the date of interview.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident.
Total No. of Posts: 22 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 03 Posts.
- Forensic Medicine: 01 Post.
- General Medicine: 02 Posts.
- General Surgery: 03 Posts.
- Obs. & Gynaecology: 01 Post.
- Pediatric Surgery: 02 Posts.
- Radiodiagnosis: 02 Posts.
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 02 Posts.
- Cardiology: 01 Post.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 01 Post.
- Nephrology: 01 Post.
- Endocrinology: 01 Post.
- Ophthalmology: 02 Posts.
Job Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
- For Unreserved Category/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.800/-.
- OPH Candidates: NIL.
Pay Scale: AIIMS, Jodhpur pays the following Pay Scales to the selected candidates.
- Senior Resident (Medical): Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance.
Selection Mode: Walk-In Interview.
Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences – Sr. Resident Eligibility Criteria
- The Upper Age Limit as on 31.10.2016 for these posts is 30 Years with considerable age relaxations for the reserved category candidates.
- For applicants who are applying after completing their DM/M.Ch Courses, the upper age limit will be 35
Years as on 31.10.2016.
- The applicant must possess the qualification of MD/MS/DNB in the relevant disciplines.
- However, the candidates with qualification of MD/DNB in Paediatric or Medicine can also apply as a Senior Resident in the disciplines of Cardiology, Endocrinology, and Nephrology.
- Also, the candidates with qualification of MS/DNB in General Surgery can apply for the posts of Senior Resident in the disciplines of Paediatric Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Important Dates of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date: 18.10.2016.
Walk-In Date: 02.11.2016.
Walk-In Last Date: 03.11.2016.
Application Process for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment
- The interested and eligible candidates shall visit the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Click on the Advertisement for Recruitment of Senior Resident under the Recruitment tab.
- Read all the instructions of the Recruitment carefully.
- Download the Application form attached with the advertisement.
- Fill the Sr. Resident application form and attach the passport size photo in the provided space.
- When you attend for the Interview, carry all the original documents in addition to the self-attested copies of those documents and also the duly filled application form.
- Interviews will be held at the following address on 02.11.2016 and 03.11.2016 at 10 am.
Medical College of AIIMS,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
91 total views, 1 views today