AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 75 Jobs. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2016 is advertised for filling Staff Nurse Grade-I, Staff Nurse Grade-II Posts. Apply Online for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 through the link given below or through aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The AIIMS Online Applications are available from 18th June 2016 to 17th July 2016.
- 1 AIIMS Recruitment 2016 – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs
- 2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – AIIMS Jobs
- 3 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 3.1 All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Details
- 3.2 Bhubaneswar AIIMS Vacancy Details – AIIMS Jobs
- 3.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bhubaneswar AIIMS Recruitment
- 3.4 AIIMS Online Application for Senior Resident
- 3.5 Download Bhubaneswar All India Institute of Medical Sciences Notification
AIIMS Recruitment 2016 – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Notification had recently released on 18th June 2016 through the Advertisement No: AIIMS/BBSR/Admin/Rect./256/. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has published this Notification for the recruitment of 75 Staff Nurse Grade-I, Staff Nurse Grade-II Posts. Aspirants can apply for his Bhubaneswar AIIMS Jobs as they were released on the Contractual basis for the period of 11 months. Candidates in search of the Latest Job Vacancy in Bhubaneswar should not miss this Opportunity as AIIMS Bhubaneswar has released for 75 AIIMS Vacancies. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through AIIMS Online website. The Online Application link will be available from 18th June 2016 to 17th July 2016.
Aspirants have to fill and Submit the filled application forms in Prescribed format to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar on or before the last date for Bhubaneswar AIIMS Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can also get latest Government Jobs in our website. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Eligibility, Experience, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Bhubaneswar AIIMS Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Jobs
- For Staff Nurse Grade-I, II: Applicants must possess B.Sc. Nursing Course from any nursing school/ Institution recognized.
Age Limit for Bhubaneswar AIIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the Rules of Central Government, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar.
For Staff Nurse Grade-I:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
For Staff Nurse Grade-II:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – AIIMS Jobs
Candidates can check Vacancy details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs that are given in the table. For Category wise vacancies please refer the notification which is attached below on our website. Candidates can also check the Latest Central Government Jobs in our website.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Grade-I, II Posts.
Total Vacancies: 75 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Staff Nurse Grade-I||25 Posts|
|2.||Staff Nurse Grade-II||50 Posts|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2016 Details – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Jobs
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar.
Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Total No. of Posts: 75 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse Posts.
Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: Bhubaneswar.
Mode of Application: Online.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment based on their performance in the following
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates who have applied for AIIMS Jobs will get a remuneration as per the following:
- For Staff Nurse: Rs. 27500/- Per Month.
- Starting Date to fill and submit the Online Application: 18/06/2016.
- Last Date to submit the Online Application: 17th July 2016.
The Applicants those who are applying AIIMS Recruitment have to pay the application Fee as mentioned below. The Aspirants can pay the fee through Online mode (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) or will be will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. As per the categories, the fee particular are given below:
- For Unreserved/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- ForSC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
AIIMS Application Form – aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
The AIIMS Online Application form for this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies released under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Online applications are available up to 17th July 2016. Apply before the last date. Follow the below process for applying online.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online read the notification carefully.
- Click on the official link www.nrhmassam.in
- Fill the AIIMS Application form carefully without mistakes.
- Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression must be uploaded according to the guidelines.
- Make the Application fee at any mentioned Bank Branch.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Notification is released to fill 252 Senior Resident, Tutor Posts. Interested candidates should apply online from 23rd May 2016. Check the details like AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has published an official Notification on 11th May 2016. Total 252 Senior Resident, Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts are released under this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification. Job Seekers who are searching for Latest Central Government Jobs should grasp this excellent opportunity. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar is inviting the applications through Online Mode Only. No other modes of Applications are accepted by Bhubaneswar AIIMS Recruitment Board. Online Applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment are available from 23rd May 2016 up to 30th August 2016.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar is a medical college and medical research public university which is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The Institute operates autonomously under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India). All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar was inaugurated by Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Gulam Nabi Azad on 26 February 2014. Previously, Bhubaneswar AIIMS was known as the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose All India Institute of Medical Sciences; later it became AIIMS Bhubaneswar. AIIMS Bhubaneswar releases employment notifications every year to provide the career opportunities to the talented and eligible candidates.
Aspirants who want to do Government Jobs in Odisha can apply to these AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs. Interested candidates should apply online from AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Online Applications are available from 23rd May 2016. The last date for Applying to AIIMS Bhubaneswar is on 30th August 2016 from the date of Advertisement. Please read the complete notification before applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Medical Jobs.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 252.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident.
- Tutor/ Demonstrator.
Mode of Application: Online.
Application Fee: Aspirants who want to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment should pay the Application fee through NEFT (Account No. 557820110000006, IFSC Code: BKID0005578, MICR code: 751013019 ) payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha. The fee details are given below.
- General/ OBC: Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges
- SC/ ST: Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges.
Selection Process: Candidates who applied for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment will be selected based on the following rounds conducted by AIIMS Bhubaneswar Board.
- Written Test.
- Senior Resident: Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA.
- Tutor/ Demonstrator: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay).
Bhubaneswar AIIMS Vacancy Details – AIIMS Jobs
- Senior Resident: 181 Posts.
|S.No||Department||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Community and Family Medicine||10|
|5||Ear Nose and Throat||03|
|9||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||04|
|14||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||04|
- Tutor/ Demonstrator: 70 Posts.
|S.No||Department||No of Vacancies|
|4||Pathology/ Lab Med||10|
|7||Forensic Med./ Toxicology||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Bhubaneswar AIIMS Recruitment
Age Limit for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment
- Candidates who want to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs should have the age below 33 Years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
- Age is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ ST Candidates.
- For OBC Candidates, the age relaxation is 3 Years.
Educational Qualification for Bhubaneswar AIIMS Jobs
- Senior Resident: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Tutor/ Administrator: Should have done MBBS/ MD/ Ph.D/ M.Sc in the Concerned Subject.
AIIMS Online Application for Senior Resident
Candidates who want to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Tutor Jobs should fill the AIIMS Online Application from Official Website www.aiimsbhubanswar.edu.in. Aspirants should submit their Online Applications from 23rd May 2016. The last date for Submitting Online AIIMS Application Forms on 30th August 2016. Interested Jobseekers should apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy before the last date.
How to Apply:
- Visit AIIMS Bhubaneswar Website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Then select “Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents and Tutor/Demonstrators”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Click on Online Apply.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Make the Payment.
- Click on Submit.
- Date of Advertisement: 11th May 2016.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 23rd May 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 30/08/2016.
Download Bhubaneswar All India Institute of Medical Sciences Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
415 total views, 1 views today