AIATSL Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued in the Month of December 2016. Air India Air Transport Service Limited under Air India released a notification for the recruitment of 122 posts of Customer Agent and Junior Customer Agent Posts for Ground Duties at Mumbai Airport on fixed contract term. AIATSL Jobs is the excellent opportunity for aspirants those who are searching for the Government Jobs in Maharashtra. Eligible Contenders may attend Walk – In Interview for AIATSL Customer Agent Jobs on 16-12-2016. BookMark www.wingovtjobs.com blog for Government recruitment Latest Employment News updates regularly.
- 1 AIATSL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 AIATSL Air India Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 AIATSL Customer Agent Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates of AIATSL Air India Customer Agent Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 AIATSL Air India Customer Agent Offline Application Form
AIATSL Recruitment 2017
Air India is a major domestic hub at Indira Gandhi International (IGR) Airport which has located in Delhi & Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai. AIATSL Air India has now come up with the notification for 112 vacancies. Interested applicants can visit the AIATSL Air India official blog www.airindia.in for more details regarding the AIATSL Customer Agent Recruitment 2016. The Other details of Air India Notification 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important dates, Vacancy Details, Number of Posts, Ho To Apply, Selection Process, etc., are provided below for a clear idea.
AIATSL Air India Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Customer Agent and Junior Customer Agent.
No of Vacancies – 112 Posts
AIATSL Customer Agent Notification 2017 – Details
Organization Name: Air Transport Service Limited under Air India
Post Name: Customer Agent and Junior Customer Agent.
No of Posts: 112 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline (Walk In Interview).
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Application Fee – The application fee will be paid through DD in favor “AIR India Air Transport Services Ltd” which payable at Mumbai.
- All remaining candidates have to pay Rs 500/-
- For ST/SC/EXS candidates: No Fee.
Selection Mode – Aspirants are selected based on their performance in the following rounds conducted by AIATSL.
- Initial Screening Test
Remuneration – Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIASTL) will offer pay scale of Rs 14010/- per month for selected candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Recruitment 2017
Applicants those who are willing to applying for Air India Customer Agent jobs released under AIATSL Recruitment 2017 should have possessed below given eligibility criteria like Education Qualification, and Age Limit are as follows.
- For Customer Agent Post: Candidates must have Graduate in any discipline with minimum 6-month experience and
- For Junior Customer Agent Post: Applicants should have done 12th passed in any discipline with one year experience.
Applicants age as on 01-12-2016:
- For General Category Candidates: 30 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 33 years
- ST/SC Category Candidates: 35 years
Important Dates of AIATSL Air India Customer Agent Recruitment 2017
- AIATSL Air India Walkin Interview Date and Time – 16-12-2016 from 09:00 am to 12:00
AIATSL Air India Customer Agent Offline Application Form
Application form for the Customer Agent Post released under AIATSL Recruitment 2017 will be available on our site. Kindly please download the AIATSL application form for the relevant post from the given link. Candidates may attend the walk in interview with all relevant copies of certificates along with the originals to the below venue address on 16-12-2016
Walkin Interview Venue Address
Systems & Training Division
2nd floor GSD Complex Near Sahar Police Station
Airport Gate No-5 Sahar Andheri-E
Mumbai – 400099
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
263 total views, 1 views today