Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) was inviting the applications from eligible candidates for the enlistment of 447 Ramp Service Agents and Senior Ramp Service Agents in Western, Southern, Northern and Eastern regions. The filling up of these Ramp Service Agent vacancies based on contract basis for a fixed period of 03 Years and will be renewed depending upon candidates performance. Intenders who are willing in AIATSL Recruitment 2016 can apply through Offline. Aspirants who are searching for the Air India Jobs can utilize this brilliant opportunity to attain your goal. Job Hunters can find the Latest Government JobsUpdates on our website www.wingovtjobs.com.
AIATSL Recruitment 2016
AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited) is one of the largest airlines in India regarding passengers carried, after IndiGo and Jet Airways. Now AIATSL came up with a new notification for recruiting 447 vacant Posts of Ramp Service Agents and Senior Ramp Service Agents. Intenders who are interested in AIATSL Ramp Service Agents Jobs are requested to attend the Walk-In Interview on 19th November 2016. According to the AIATSL Recruitment 2016 Notification, the walk-in will be organized at Western, Southern, Northern and Eastern regions. The Walk-in-Interview will be held at different areas on the same date. Eligible Candidates must carry Online Application Form and necessary documents referred in Notification to the Walk-in Interview. Check the below information for the other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection process, Application Fees, etc.,
Details of AIATSL Ramp Service Agent Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
Name of the Posts: Ramp Sevice Agent, Senior Ramp Service Agent Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 447 Posts.
Official Website: www.airindia.in.
Contract Period: 3 years.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Job Location: All Over India.
Date of Interview: 19th November 2016.
Age Limit: As per the notification.
Selection Process: Walk-in Interview.
AIATSL Job Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
No. of Vacancies: 447 Posts.
- Western Region: 170 Posts.
- Southern Region: 118 Posts.
- Northern Region: 82 Posts.
- Eastern Region: 77 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Ramp Service Agent Recruitment 2016
Interested Aspirants applying for Ramp Service Agent Posts can check below for the details about Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification and Age Limits.
The candidates must possess Diploma or ITI with NCTVT certified from Military Academy / Naval Academy /Air Force Academy and HMV license from a recognized University /Institution.
- General Category candidates: Maximum 50 years.
- OBC Category candidates: Maximum 53 years.
- SC/ST Category candidates: Maximum 55 years.
Pay Scale Offered by AIATSL for selected candidates to each post are given below.
- For Ramp Service Agent: Rs.17,250/- Per month.
- For Senior Ramp Service Agent: Rs. 20,700/- Per month.
The selection of the Candidates for the Ramp Service Agent and Senior Ramp Service Agent will be based on Walk-in Interview.
AIATSL Ramp Service Agent Walk-in Interview Date: 19th November 2016.
Procedure to apply for AIATSL Ramp Service Agent Vacancies 2016
- Eligible Aspirants are pleased to log in to AIATSL official website,i.e., www.airindia.in.
- Download the application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Fill the application form with prescribed information as per the instructions.
- Attach copies of all supporting certificates.
- Carry the application form and other documents to the Interview.
Walk-in Interview Venue Address
- Western Regions: Systems & Training Division 2 nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Gate No-5, Sahar Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 099.
- Southern Regions: Air India Unity Complex Pallavaram Cantonment, Chennai – 600043.
- Northern Regions: Transit Flat, Near Water Tank Air India Housing Colony, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057.
- Eastern Regions: Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkatta – 700 052 (Opposite to Airport SPEED POST office).
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
178 total views, 1 views today