20th May 2017 GK Questions and Answers are provided on this page. Here we are providing the Daily GK Questions based on Latest Current Affairs News. Competitors can practice the 20th May 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz from the below section. By Practicing Daily GK Quiz, you will easily get the high score in General Awareness or General Knowledge Section. General Knowledge Questions are very Important for the Competitors who are preparing for the Competitive Exams like Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC Jobs, etc. Check Today 20th May 2017 GK Questions & Daily Current Affairs from our website regularly.
20th May 2017 GK Questions
Practice Today 20th May 2017 GK Questions and Answers
1. Soft Bank invested how many billions on Paytm?
- 3.5 billion
- 7.9 billion
- 1.4 billion
- 6.3 billion
2. All India Open Rapid World Chess Federation (FIDE) winner is?
- Kannan Devan
- Suresh Kumar
- A.K Vivek
- R.R Laxman
3. Which Country started the India Summit Startup?
4. Which company got Investment from Soft Bank recently?
- Citrus Pay
5. Which Country got second in the International Cricket Council (ICC) Test Rankings?
- South Africa
6. Who among the Union Minister is given the Additional In charge of Environment Ministry?
- Mr. Nithin Gadkari
- Mr. Suresh Babu
- Mr. Harsha Vardhan
- Mr.Arun Jaitley
20th May 2017 GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs News
1. The Union Minister Anant G. Geete inaugurated which research center recently?
- Coal Research Center
- Atomic Research Center
- Oil Research Center
- Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Research Center
2. Which country got the third place in the ICC Test Rankings?
3. The first copy of which Book received by the President Pranab Mukherjee?
- The Stars Tennis Ball
- Stranger in Strange Land
- Metaphysics, Morals, and Politics
- Specimen Days
4. Which Institute Scientists developed the respiratory filter recently?
- Kerala University
- Anna University
- Nagaland University
- Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
5. Which Indian American got USD 50,000 in the National Geographic Bee Contest?
- Suresh Varma
- Naresh Iyer
- Praveen Menon
- Pranay Varada
6. Which is the Second state in India to adopt the blue Mormon Butterfly as State Butterfly?
Daily GK Questions – Today 20th May 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who will inaugurate the Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank (AfDB)?
- Shri Suresh Prabhu
- Shri Arun Jaitley
- PM Shri Narendra Modi
- Shri Nitin Gadkari
2. The Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) Excercise Commenced by which city?
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Karwar, Karnataka
- Agra, NewDelhi
- Pune, Maharashtra
3. Which Team is ranked No 1 in the Latest International Cricket Council ICC Test rankings?
4. Citizen Charter 2017 is related to which of the following Organisations?
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation
- India Trade Promotion Organisation
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission
- Planning Commission of India
5. Who among appointed as a whole-time Director of LIC Mutual Fund?
- Rajeev Singh
- Raj Kumar
- Vineeth Shekar
- Piyush Agarwal