Candidates who are preparing for the Competitive Exams might be searching for the Daily Current Affairs. For the Sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Daily 20th May 2017 Current Affairs. You can also get the General Knowledge Questions along with Answers from our Site. So, keep visiting our site for latest updates on Current Affairs as well as GK Quiz. Check Today 20th May 2017 Current Affairs. Bookmark our blog to get Daily Current Affairs and GK Questions updates.
- 1 20th May 2017 Current Affairs – Insights Today Latest News
- 1.1 National Current Affairs on 20th May 2017
- 1.2 Latest Current Affairs 20th May 2017 – Sports News
- 1.3 20th May 2017 Current Affairs – Today Business & Economic News
- 1.4 Today Current Affairs 20th May 2017 – Awards & Appointments
20th May 2017 Current Affairs – Insights Today Latest News
National Current Affairs on 20th May 2017
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Annual meetings of African Development Bank
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the annual meeting of African Development Bank (AfDB) on 23rd May 2017. This is the First time in the history of AfDB Bank that India would be hosting the Annual meetings from 22nd to 26th May 2017 at Gujarat.
- The central theme of this event is Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa.
Startup in India Summit to be held in Dubai
- Dubai will host a Two-Day Startup India Summit in UAE on 23rd and 24th May 2017. This is the first such Startup Summit being held in the United Arab Emirates with Consulate General of India (CGI) Dubai and Embassy of India in Abu Dhabi in Partnership with Indian Software Product Industry Round Table (ISPIRIT).
- The core of this summit is to provide a shared platform for the startup Eco System in both India & UAE for greater Collaboration, Interact With Academia, Exchange Ideas, Investors, and Industry.
President Pranab Mukherjee receives a first copy of Book ‘MetaPhysics, Morals, and Politics.’
- The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee received the first copy of book “MetaPhysics, Morals, and Politics’ in Kolkata, West Bengal. The book received from Professor Amal Kumar Mukhopadhyay.
- The book authored by Prof. Amal Kumar Mukhopadhyay, he was awarded Ph.D. Degree by London University. His thesis was published in a book title ‘The Ethics of Obedience.’
Latest Current Affairs 20th May 2017 – Sports News
Indian Cricket team Retains No. 1 Spot in ICC Test Team Ranking
- The Virat Kohli Captained Indian Team has retained its top position in the ICC Test Team Ranking with 123 Points followed by South Africa 117 Points and Australia with 100 Points.
20th May 2017 Current Affairs – Today Business & Economic News
Japan’s Soft Bank Invests Rs. 9,000 Crore in Paytm
- Japan’s Soft Bank Invests USD 1.4 Billion i.e. around 9,000 Crore in Digital Payments Platform Paytm. This is the largest fund investment by a single investor in an Indian Startup and also SoftBank’s largest investment in a single company in India.
- The Company plans to Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore over the next three to five Years.
Today Current Affairs 20th May 2017 – Awards & Appointments
- Indian American Student wins National Geographic Bee Contest
- Assam Conservationist Purnima Barman wins Green Ascar
- Harikrishna Posts first win in Moscow FIDE Grand Prix
- Karnataka to Adopt a State Butterfly
- Harsha Vardhan gets additional Charge of Environment Ministry.
- Union Minister Inaugurates the Test Track Facility for the Automotive-OEM for Automotive Manufacturers at Chennai.
431 total views, 2 views today