Everyone must update as per the technology and in the view of General Knowledge in today’s generation. So, Knowing day to day happenings has become a crucial part of everyone’s life. Postulates who are preparing for Competitive Exam like SSC CGL, IBPS can check the Daily Current Affairs and GK Questions. We had come up with the 13th October 2017 Current Affairs. Our blog provides the best collection of Day to Day Current Affairs updates, GK Questions with answers. Candidates can check the Latest News around the world, Business News, International News, etc. from our article. Go through the following sections to know about today’s exciting news.
- 1 13th October 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 Insight Today Highlights – Trendy Top 10 Current Affairs
- 1.2 Latest Current Affair Updates & GK Questions
- 1.3 13th October 2017 Current Affairs & GK Updates for Bank Exams
13th October 2017 Current Affairs
Applicants can make use of this 13th October 2017 Current Affairs article which will help you in the preparation of government job exams. Check the below top news of today Current Affairs.
Insight Today Highlights – Trendy Top 10 Current Affairs
- UP Government Launches Sankalp Seva Bus Service.
- Germany helps to Indian Railways to increase the speed in existing corridors.
- For On Job Training, India to send 3 lakh youth to Japan.
- The First Aadhar Enabled Airport in the country is Bengaluru by December 2017.
- Donald Trump nominates Kirstjen Nielsen, to lead homeland security.
- India beats Sweeden 3-2 in World Junior Badminton Championship.
- Mr. Chandrababu Naide introduces Solid Waste Management Vehicles for Cleanliness.
- Ashish Nehra is going to retire after New Zealand T20 at Kotla.
- India is the Second Largest Market for Pharma Industry.
Latest Current Affair Updates & GK Questions
The First Aadhar Enabled Airport in the country is Bengaluru by December 2017.
- Kempaluru International Airport all set to become country’s first Aadhaar-enabled airport by 2018.
- BIAL wants to use Aadhaar identification for entry and e-boarding purposes.
- It is aimed at speeding up the passenger verification process and access control among other things.
- 31 December 2018 is expected to be the project completion date.
Shri Ramnath Kovind inaugurates India Water Week-2017 in New Delhi
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, opened India Water Week-2017 today (October 10, 2017) in New Delhi.
- The government of Delhi has prepared a strategic plan for ensuring drinking water supply in all rural areas by 2022 when India complete 75 years of Independence.
- By that year, the goal of project is to cover 90 percent of rural households with piped water supply.
Maharashtra Launched Web Portal with Information on New Government Schemes
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis launched ‘MahaLabharthi‘ web portal that will help people to get information about all the government schemes that they are eligible for.
- The web portal, https://www.mahalabharthi.in, works by personal, educational and professional information provided by a person while registering on it.
13th October 2017 Current Affairs & GK Updates for Bank Exams
UP Government Launches Sankalp Seva Bus Service
- UP Chief Minister Yogi Aditynath on Wednesday flagged off 50 buses under the ‘Sankalp Seva’ service in Lucknow.
- The chief minister said that the source of income should be increased, ‘instead of just searching for subsidies we should search for the source of income.
For On Job Training, India to send 3 lakh youth to Japan
- India will send three lakh youth to Japan for on-job training for 3-5 years as part of the government’s skill development programme, Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said here today.
- Japan government will bear the financial cost of the skill training of Indian technical interns.
Ashish Nehra is going to retire after New Zealand T20 at Kotla
- Ashish Nehra has reached the finishing point of his international career by announcing retirement from T20.
- He has picked the T20I against NZ, to be played on Nov 1, to be his final match for India.
- Nehra, who had retired from Test cricket ten years ago, has had an injury-plagued career which spanned 18 years.
160 total views, 2 views today