Are you looking for the Today Latest Current Affairs? 13th August 2017 Current Affairs has given here on this page. Candidates who are going to attend for the competitive exams like bank jobs, SSC exams, etc. should check the Daily Current Affairs to crack the exam.
- 1 13th August 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.1 Today’s Top 10 Current Affairs – Insight Highlights
- 1.2 Daily Current affairs Updates – Latest GK Capsule
- 1.3 13th August 2017 Current Affairs Capusle – GK MCQ’s
- 1.4 Latest Current Affairs – 13th August 2017 GK Updates
13th August 2017 Current Affairs
Interested candidates can check the Today’s Headlines in the below sections. Aspirants can also practice the Latest GK Updates here.
Today’s Top 10 Current Affairs – Insight Highlights
- Delhi High Court declares that SY Quraishi appointed as administrator of Archery Association of India.
- Athlete Milkha Singh appointed as the ambassador for WHO’s goodwill.
- Indian government announces Indian representatives to European Union, Italy, Denmark.
- Prasoon Joshi appointed as censor board chief in the place of Pahlaj Nihalani.
- Pioneer Roda Mehta won AAAI Lifetime Achievement Award 2017.
- At Marquee Awards 2017, Green Marketer award won by Hindustan Unilever.
- N.K. Jemisin received Hugo Award for Best Novel 2017.
- Malabar Gold & Diamonds clinches Retail Jeweler India Award from Gemfield.
- To a great mines category, National Aluminium Company (NALCO) receives Appreciation Award.
- Watch launched by the Facebook as the competitor for the youtube.
- Trading platform for digital currency launched by BitBay.
- To purchase Eagle Ford shale oil, IOC buys more US crude.
- Sebi joint hands with Securities & Exchange Organization of Iran for technical assistance.
- 15th meeting BIMSTEC Ministerial was held on 11th August 2017.
- For non-performing assets, Banking Regulation Bill passed by Parliament.
- Afghanistan hosts its first formal recognized cricket match.
- For launching options contract in gold, Sebi gives permission to the MCX.
Daily Current affairs Updates – Latest GK Capsule
12 August Celebrated as International Youth Day
On 17 December 1999, the United Nations General Assembly endorsed World Conference of Ministers Responsible for Youth. World Conference of Ministers asked to declare 12 August as International Youth Day. UN celebrated the first International Year of Youth in 1985.
Heritage Conservation Society Launched Nabin Tan Mon Bikash Yojana
Heritage Conservation Society released a scheme in the memory of Nabin Sharma. Nabin Tan Mon Bikash Yojana is the new scheme for school children. Dr. Navanil Baruah, Dhirendra Nath Choudhury, and Nirupama Borgahain are at the launch of this new system.
13th August 2017 Current Affairs Capusle – GK MCQ’s
Eight Year Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM) has held
The Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM) took place for the 8th time. IFFM is the biggest film festival conducted at out side of India.
- Best Film: Pink
- Best Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput for MS Dhoni
- The Best Actress and Untold Story: Konkona Sen Sharma for Lipstick Under My Burka
- Best Director: Nitesh Tiwari for Dangal
Govt Launched Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
As part of the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana, a new sub scheme called Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana has initiated by the Indian government. The main aim of this program is to connect remote villages with critical services by providing safe, affordable and community monitored rural transport services.
Latest Current Affairs – 13th August 2017 GK Updates
At Sinquefield Cup, To jump to joint lead Anand Beats Nepomniachtchi
As a part of the Grand Chess tour, in the seventh round to jump to the joint top position in the Sinquefield Cup Viswanathan Anand won Ian Nepomniachtchi of Russia.
Two New Digital services Unveils by Canara Bank
For online payments, Canara Bank revealed two new digital services. BBPS and Bharat QR are the payment settlement services. Bharat QR is the mobile application where as BBPS managed by the National Payments Corp of India.