Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification for Trade Apprentices Posts has issued recently. The Western Railway Department has published an Official Notification to recruit 444 various posts of Apprentices. Job Hunters who are early waiting for the Recruitment Notification of Western Railway here is good news for them. Western Railway Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 is the best opportunity for the contenders who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in India. Candidates can apply Western Railway Apprentices Jobs 2017 through Offline Mode. Willing Candidates can download the Western Railway Trade Apprentice Online Application Form from the Official Website and Submit it to the authorities by on or before the due date, i.e., 14th December 2016.
Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 – 2017
The Complete information about Western Railway Apprentices Vacancies 2017 is available on this blog. Candidates can check the Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Pay Scale, Selection Criteria, Important Dates, etc. in this post. For more details, Applicants can refer the Official Website of WR www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Western Railway Apprentice Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice.
No of Vacancies: 444 Posts.
Available Vacancies of Trade Apprentice
- Mechanic Diesel – 195
- Fitter (Gen) – 126
- Welder (Gas & Elec) – 25
- Electrician – 54
- Electronics Mechanic – 04
- Carpenter – 09
- Machinist – 09
- Turner – 03
- Painter (Gen) – 05
- Pipe Fitter – 03
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 02
- Programming & System Administration Assistant (PASAA) – 05
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 03
- Motor Vehicle Body Builder – 01
Western Railway ITI Apprentice Notification 2016 – Overview
Organization Name: Western Railway.
Post Name: Trade Apprentice.
No of Posts: 444 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Fee: Applying Candidates need to pay the application fee Postal Order / Demand Draft. Category Wise application fee has given below.
- General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- SC / ST / PwD / Women Category Candidates: No Fee.
Mode of Selection: Selection of applicants for this WR Recruitment will be done based on their performance in qualifying marks and ITI passed certificate in the relevant trade. For more details, please go through the Western Railway Apprentice official notification advertisement.
Pay Scale: Finalized Applicants for WR Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 will receive the consolidated pay band as per the Government Norms.
Eligibility Criteria for WR ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Candidates should Pass Matriculation or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks, and ITI (NCVT) passed certificate in the relevant trade.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2016
- WR Apprentice Online Application Starts From – Available Now.
- Closing Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form – 14th December 2016.
Procedure for Applying Western Railway Apprentice Jobs 2016 – 17
- Open the Official Website of Western Railway www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Official Notification and download it.
- Read the Western Railway Apprentice Official Notification thoroughly.
- Eligible Aspirants can download the Western Railway Trade Apprentices Online Application Form.
- Fill the form with the complete details.
- Attach the relevant documents and photographs.
- Finally, Send the Filled Application Form along with the documents to the address mentioned below.
Divisional Railway Manager (Estt) Office,
Download Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017
Click here to download the official notification.
39 total views, 2 views today