West Central Railway Recruitment has been released for Jabalpur Location. West Central Railway invites online applications for the Apprentice Posts of Welder, Fitter, and Technician. The candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The WCR Recruitment details are available on our website like Vacancies, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. However, the candidates can visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in for further details. Furthermore, the WCR Recruitment Process and other rules and regulations are as per Apprentice Act,1961.
West Central Railway Recruitment
West Central Railway released an official notification for Trade Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act 1961. WCR Recruitment provides employment opportunity to the candidates who are good at their trade skills. The Western Railways is recruiting apprentices into various locations as per the requirements and vacant positions. However, the number of posts may increase or decrease according to the requirements. After the successful apprenticeship, the candidates shall qualify a Written Test conducted by the Directorate General of Employment. So, the successful apprentice may get a chance of permanent employment. However, there is no guarantee for the permanent job. The contenders can also visit the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in for details and www.mponline.gov.in for online application.
WCR Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway.
Name of the Post: Tradesmen Apprentice.
Total No. of Posts: 145 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Fitter: 98 Posts.
- Welder: 08 Posts.
- Technician: 39 Posts.
Job Location: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Application Fee: For all Category Candidates: Rs.500/-.
Pay Scale: As per the prevailing rules of Apprentice Act.
The West Central Railway selects the candidates as per the following criteria.
- Medical Test.
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
West Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
As per Apprentice Act, the Age limit as on 01.07.2016 for Tradesmen Apprentice is as follows.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
The applicant must possess the following educational qualifications.
- 10th standard or (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Must possess I.T.I trade in the relevant discipline approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Important Dates for WCR Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date: 05.10.2016.
Online Application Start Date: 07.10.2016.
Online Application Last Date: 09.11.2016.
Application Fee Payment Last Date: 09.11.2016.
Application Process for Western Central Railway Recruitment
- The eligible and interested candidates shall keep with them scanned copies of passport size photo, signature, and other relevant documents as mentioned.
- Visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in since the application is acceptable through this site only.
- Go to Home Page and click on Applications link under Citizen Services tab.
- Select Jabalpur, Division Western Central Railway.
- Click on the Services tab on the next page.
- Read all the instructions before Registration.
- Enter the information in all the mandatory fields.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- Then Submit the application form.
- After getting the Application Details go for the payment option in the Services Tab.
- Furthermore, take the print of application form for future reference after successful submission.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
44 total views, 1 views today