WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification has announced recently 28th December 2016. West Bengal SSC has issued an official notification for 34 Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non Technical) vacancies through Advt No: 12/ WBSSC/ 2016 and 17 Motor Vehicle Inspector (Technical) vacancies through Advt No: 11/ WBSSC/ 2016. Candidates who are browsing for the West Bengal Government Jobs can apply for West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2017 through Online. The WBSSC MVI online applications submission starts from 28th December 2016 to 30th January 2017. For more regular Notifications Updates of Latest Government Jobs, aspirants need to refer our website regularly.
WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal SSC has invited online applications to fill up 51 Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies. Interested job seekers may also apply for WBSSC Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 through Official website www.wbssc.gov.in. The Complete elements of WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 such as Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Criteria, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are explained below.
WBSSC Recruitment 2017 | 51 Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
No of Vacancies: 51 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non Technical): 34 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector (Technical): 17 Posts
WBSSC Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 | Brief Details
Organization Name: WBSSC or West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
No of Vacancies: 51 Posts.
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Best Bengal
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
Application Fee for WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2017
Applicants who are going to apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2017 should have to pay the application fee as follows:
- For General/UR Candidates: Rs. 220/-
- For SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 20/-
Selection Process for West Bengal SSC Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
Applied Candidates of WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the following selection rounds:
- Written Test.
Important dates of WBSSC MVI Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of WBSSC MVI Online Application: 28.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of West Bengal SSC MVI Online Application: 30.01.2017
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC MVI Jobs 2017
Interested applicants must and should check their Eligibility Conditions before they are going to apply for WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017.
- For Non-Technical Post: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Technical Post: Candidates must have passed Madhyamik Examination and must have completed Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of two years experience in a Workshop/ Factory of Automotive O.E.M.
The applicant age should be between 18 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
Pay Scale of WBSSC MVI Non Technical Recruitment 2016-17
West Bengal SSC offers Pay Scale of Rs. 7,100-37,600/- + GP of Rs. 3900/- for selected candidates of WBSSC MVI Technical Recruitment 2017.
Online Application Process for WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Visit WBSSC official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Read the WBSSC MVI advt 2017 Pdf.
- Click on WBSSC Online Application Form Link.
- Fill Necessary details in the WBSSC Vehicle Inspector Application Form.
- Upload Documents & Pay the WBSSC MVI Exam Application Fee.
- Then, Submit the WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application Form.
- Download & Print the WBSSC MVI Online application form for future use.
160 total views, 5 views today