WBPSC Panchayat Account Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued through an Advertisement No – 23/2016. West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently published recruitment notification for 164 Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Vacancies. WPSC Recruitment is the excellent news for the job hunters who are searching Government Jobs in West Bengal. Interested candidates can check the WBPSC Notification 2017. Aspirants who have desirable criteria may apply for West Bengal PSC Panchayat Accounts Jobs through Online Mode by on or before the last date 20-12-2016. In our website www.wingovtjobs.com for the sake of job seekers we have updated the newly upcoming Latest Government Jobs for both Central and State Government.
WBPSC Panchayat Account Recruitment 2017
The Government of West Bengal, Public Service Commission has decided announced official advertisement to fill the Vacant Posts of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Vacancies. Willing Candidates those who are ready to apply for West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017 can read this article thoroughly for eligibility details. All theWest Bengal Public Service Commission notification complete details like Name of the Posts, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can check WBPSC Official Website www.pscwb.org.in for more information.
West Bengal PSC Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer.
No of Vacancies – 164 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Catgeory||No of Available Vacancies|
|BC – A||17|
|BC – B||12|
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
Name of Board – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Post Name – Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer
No of Posts – 164 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – West Bengal
Job Category – State Government Job.
Official Website – www.pscwb.org.in
- For General/OBC: Rs 160 + service text by Net banking.
- For ST/SC/PWD candidates: No Fee.
Mode of Selection – Candidates those who have applied for WBPSC Panchayat Account Recruitment 2017 will undergo following selection rounds conducted by West Bengal Public Service Commission Board.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WPSC) will offer below pay scale for selected candidates.
- Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Post – Rs 7100 – Rs 37600 with GP Rs 3600 + DA, M.A, and HRA.
Eligibility Criteria for WPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Jobs 2017
- Candidates should have done Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
Applicants Age should be as on 01-01-2016
- Maximum Age Limit as 32 years.
Important Dates for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017
- WPSC Online Application Starting Date – 30-11-2016.
- WPSC Online Application Submission Last Date – 20-12-2016.
Steps for Applying West Bengal PSC Panchayat Account, Audit Officer Notification 2017
- Applicants log on to the WBPSC Official Website www.pscwb.org.in
- Click on the link named asWest Bengal PSC Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Read the instructions carefully before you are going to apply.
- Select the desired post and then Apply Online.
- Fill all the required details and Submit the filled online application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the online application form for future use.
West Bengal PSC Notification PDF and Online Application Form Link
99 total views, 6 views today