WBPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
WBPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus is available here for download. Candidates who are going to appear for the West Bengal PSC JE Exam 2016 will be searching for the PSCWB Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Aspirants can check the detailed notification from the official website www.pscwb.org.in. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can apply for these JE Jobs. Skilled Aspirants who are willing to work for WBPSC Jobs can check the eligibility criteria given in the official website. Applicants can check the WBPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern given here for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants can follow the JE Exam Pattern given here for the reference of the aspirants.
About Public Service Commission, West Bengal @ www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC is known as West Bengal Public Service Commission. West Bengal PSC releases recruitment notification every year to recruit eligible & Skilled candidates into various posts. Candidates who are willing to work for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can use this opportunity to fulfill your dream. In our website, we will update latest notifications issued by PSCWB Recruitment board. So the Interested candidates can check vacancy details, Eligibility and application process for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment from our wingovtjobs.com website regularly.
Details about West Bengal PSC JE Syllabus 2016 – pscwb.org.in
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Jobs.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
PSCWB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern – www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- The exam is of Objective Type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Questions asked from discipline chosen by the candidates.
- Each Question carries 2 Marks.
- The Exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- Candidates who get qualified in the Written Test will be called for the Personality Test which is conducted for 100 Marks.
|1.||Written Test||Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical||100||200 Marks||2 Hours|
www.pscwb.org.in @ WBPSC JE 2016 Syllabus
West Bengal PSC Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2016
- Strength Of Materials.
- Construction Materials & Practice.
- Steel Structures.
- Concrete Structures.
- Field Surveying.
- Timber Structures.
- Sanitary Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Theory Of Structures.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing & Contracts.
- Water Requirement Of Crops.
- Water Supply.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Tubewell Irrigation.
- Well Irrigation.
- Flood Control.
- Cross Drainage Works.
- Highway Construction.
- Roads & Highways.
- Head Works.
- Civil Engineering Drawing etc.
PSCWB Jr Engineer Mechanical Syllabus 2016 – www.pscwb.org.in
- Strength Of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines.
- Air Compressor.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
- Pattern Making.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Heat Power.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Machine Tools etc.
WBPSC JE Electrical Syllabus 2016 – www.pscwb.org.in
- Power Factor.
- D.C. Circuit.
- A.C. Circuit.
- Three Phase.
- Measuring Instruments.
- Elementary Circuit Analysis.
- O.H. Line.
- Protective Devices.
- Design, Estimating.
- Conservation of Energy etc.
Click below to view
9 total views, 3 views today