WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2017, as well as, the Exam Pattern Details are available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the WBGDRB Recruitment. Moreover, WBGDRB is inviting the applications for Group D Post Vacancies. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2017
The section comes with WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2017. West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill Group D Posts indeed. Besides, Various Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the WBGDRB Details.
WBGDRB Recruitment Details – Overview
|Organisation||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)|
|Post-Names||Group D (Peon, Orderly Peon, Night Guard, Darwan, besides Farash, etc.,) Posts|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 37 Years|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBGDRB Group D Posts Exam Pattern
Candidates who had applied for the WBGDRB Group D posts can download the WBGDRB Group D Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern pdf for free download. Moreover, the Written Exam is of Objective Type.
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus 2017
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus PDF at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
West Bengal Group D Syllabus 2017 – Bengali
- Topics from the History of Bangla language as well as Bangla Literature.
- Periodization of Bangla Literature.
- Also, Points of difference between modern and pre-modern Bangla Literature.
- Roots and reasons behind the emergence of modernity in Bangla Literature.
- Also, Evolution of various Middle Bangla forms
- Secular forms in middle Bangla literature.
WBGDRB Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Rational Numbers.
- Squares, as well as, Square Roots.
- Cube, besides Cube Roots.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Also, Rational and Irrational Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, besides Length, Etc.,
WB Group D Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
West Bengal Group D Syllabus – Physics
- Force and Pressure
- Also, Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Some Natural Phenomena
- Stars and The Solar System
- Also, Sound.
- Electric Current.
- Besides, Spherical Mirrors.
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus – Chemistry
- Elements, Compounds, besides Mixtures
- Air and Burning
- Acids, Bases, as well as, Salts
- Also, Electrolysis.
- Atoms and Molecules
- Basic Chemistry: Terminology and reactions
- Also, Oxygen
- Hydrocarbons – An elementary study
- Metals and Alloys.
WB Group D Exam Syllabus 2017 – Geography
- Weather and climate
- Practical study of climate
- Also, the land and its resources
- People and their economic activities.
- The silicon valley of India.
- Also, the land and its resources.
- Relief feature and drainage.
- Also, Fauna.
- Wheat cultivation
- Besides, Climate.
West Bengal Group D Syllabus – Life Science
- Cell Biology.
- Physiology as well as Genetics.
- Also, Evolutionary Biology.
WB Group D Examination Syllabus – History
- When, Where and How
- The Earliest Societies
- Also, the First Farmers and Herders
- The First Cities
- Early States
- New Ideas
- The First Empire
- Also, Contacts with Distant lands
- Political Developments
- Culture and Science
- New Kings as well as Kingdoms
- Sultans of Delhi
- Creation of an Empire
- Also, Social Change
- Regional Cultures
- The Establishment of Company Power
- Rural Life and Society
- Also, Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- The Revolt of 1857-58
- Women and reform
- Challenging the Caste System
- The Nationalist Movement
- Besides, India After Independence.
Click the below link for further information regarding WBGDRB Group D Posts Syllabus
|You can contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp. Save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries on +91-7842332266.|
84 total views, 2 views today