WBDMA Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued recently in the month of January 2017. Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal, has released notification for the vacancies of Sanitary Inspector Posts. WBDMA, West Bengal is inviting online Applications from the Young Candidates to fill 25 Clerk, Sanitary Inspector, Mazdoor, Tax Collecting Sarkar, Other Posts. Applicants seeking for the government jobs in West Bengal can register Online for the WBDMA Clerk Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can apply Offline for the WBDMA Clerk, Sanitary Inspector Recruitment Notification by on or before 31st January 2017. Check Latest Employment News Recruitment advts updates regularly on our website.
WBDMA Clerk Recruitment 2017
Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal, has invited applications from desired aspirants to fill up 25 vacancies. So, the candidates who are looking for the Govt jobs in West Bengal can apply for WBDMA Clerk, Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2017 through the official website, i.e., www.wbdma.gov.in. The Complete requirements of WBDMA Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria, How to apply, Age Limit, and Application Process, etc., are clearly explained below.
West Bengal Department of Municipal Affairs Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 25 Post.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|01||Assessment – in-Charge||01 Post|
|02||Assessment Inspector||01 Post|
|04||Sanitary Assistant||01 Post|
|05||Sanitary Inspector||01 Post|
|08||Tax Collecting Sarkar||05 Posts|
WBDMA Employment Notification 2017 – Details
Name of the Organization: Department of Municipal Affairs, Government of West Bengal.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 25 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.wbdma.gov.in.
Refer Official Notification regarding the application fee details
Mode of Selection
Aspirants who have applied for the WBDMA Clerk, Sanitary Inspector jobs will be selected based on the performance in following rounds.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Post Wise Salary Details
- For Post 1 & 5: Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600/- with grade pay of Rs.36,00/- per month.
- For Post (2, 3, 4): Rs.5,400/- to Rs.25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,900/- per month.
- Other Posts: Rs.4,900/- to Rs.16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,700/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for WBDMA Clerk, Sanitary Inspector Posts
Post Wise Education Qualification Details
- WBDMAAssessment-in-Charge & Assessment Inspector Posts: Diploma in Surveyorship.
- Sanitary Assistant & Tax Collecting Sarkar, Clerk Posts: Madhyamik or equivalent.
- Sanitary Inspector: Aspirants should have passed in H.S. from any recognized university.
- Other Posts: Applying Candidates should have passed in 08th class.
Post Wise Age Limit Details
- WBDMAAssessment-in-Charge & Sanitary Inspector Posts: 21 to 37 years.
- Assessment Inspector Post: 25 to 40 years.
- Other Posts: 18 to 40 years.
Important Dates for Applying WBDMA Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Online Applications Commencement From Available Now.
- Closing Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 31st January 2017.
Procedure for Applying WBDMA Clerk, Sanitary Inspector Vacancies
- Visit Official website of WBDMA, i.e., www.wbdma.gov.in.
- Read the WBDMA Clerk Recruitment Notification Pdf carefully.
- Download WBDMA Clerk, Sanitary Inspector Recruitment Application form.
- Fill necessary information in the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee before the last date.
- Send the WBDMA Clerk Application form with required Documents to the Address provided below
Dist.- North 24-Parganas, PIN-743222.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266
225 total views, 3 views today