UPUMS Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification for Teaching Faculty Vacancies are released. Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) has recently published an employment notification to fill 32 vacancies of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPUMS Recruitment Notification 2017 through Offline or Online Mode. UPUMS Teaching Faculty Online Application Forms are available in the Offical Website. Willing Aspirants can download the Application Forms and submit on or before the due date 15 December 2016. Here we are providing all Latest Government Jobs updates in this blog.
UPUMS Recruitment 2016 -2017 for 32 Teaching Faculty Posts
Interested Aspirants for UPUMS Teaching Faculty Jobs can check the Recruitment Details here. All the details of UPUMS Teaching Faculty Staff include Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Application Fee, Important Dates are provided here. Further details regarding the UPUMS Recruitment Notification 2016 candidates can go through the official website www.upums.ac.in.
UPUMS Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Teaching Faculty
Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|02||Associate Professor||06 Posts|
|03||Assistant Professor||09 Posts|
|05||Physicist/ Lecturer||01 Post|
UPUMS Employment Notification 2016-17 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences.
Name of the Post: Teaching Faculty.
Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.upums.ac.in.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/-.
- SC / ST Category: Rs.500/-.
Contenders who have applied for Uttar Pradesh UMS Will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
Professor Post: Selected applicants will receive Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with grade pay of Rs.10,500/- per month.
Associate Professor Post: Candidates will get the basic pay scale of Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with grade pay of Rs.9,000/- per month.
Other Posts: Selected applicants will receive Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with grade pay of Rs.5,400 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for UPUMS Teaching Faculty Vacancies
- Associate Professor Post: As Assistant Professor in the concerned subject for four years in a recognized medical college/ Institute. And Minimum of two Research publications as a First/Second Author in index/ national journals during the tenure of the Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor Post: Applicants should have Recognized postgraduate (MD/MS.) qualification in the subject. And three years post PG. Teaching experience from recognized medical college/Institut
- Lecturer Post: Aspirants should have Recognized postgraduate (MD/MS.) qualification in the subject.
- Physicist/ Lecturer Post: Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Medical Physics from a recognized University OR M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized University with a Postgraduate Diploma in Radiological Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Applicants should not exceed more than 65 years. Age relaxation applicable for Reserved category candidates as per Govt rules.
Important Dates for UPUMS Recruitment 2016
- Online Application Commencement from Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Application: 15th December 2016.
Procedure for Applying UPUMS Teaching Faculty Jobs
- Candidates log on to the UPUMS Recruitment 2016 Official website www.upums.ac.in.
- Click on the advertisement of Teaching Faculty Job link.
- Candidates who are applying through Online, Click on the Apply Online.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Next, Click on the submit button to complete your online application process.
- Candidates who are applying through Offline, Send their filled application form to the authorities.
The Finance Officer,
63 total views, 3 views today