Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued this notification for filling up the 548 Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk Vacancies. UPSSSC has announced this notification for the job seekers who are looking Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Eligible aspirants can apply for this UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode. The closing date for submitting the UPSSSC Online Applications Part I and Part II is 12th and 16th December 2017.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh SSSC has published the Latest Employment News for the recruitment of Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk Posts. Desirous candidates can check this notification and apply through below provided link. In this page, we have provided information about the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment details like UPSSSC Jr Assistant Category Wise No of Vacancies, UPSSSC Selection Process, Pay Scale offered by the Uttar Pradesh SSSC, Applying Procedure. Interested candidates can also check the official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more information.
Job Vacancy Details of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk
No of Vacancies – 548 Vacancies
|Category||No of Vacancies|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization: UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)
Post Name: Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk Posts
No of Posts: 548 Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Examination Fee / Application Fee
- General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 185/-
- SC, ST, and other Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 95/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Selection Procedure – The Recruitment Board of UPSSSC will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale – All the selected candidates of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 will get the basic pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
Eligibility Criteria Required for UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Clerk Jobs
Aspirants who wish to apply for the UPSSSC Jr Assistant and Clerk Jobs can check below given eligibility criteria details.
Candidate must have passed Intermediate from UP Board Or any equivalent exam and having Typing Speed of 25 wpm and 30 wpm in Hindi & English. Candidates should have CCC certificate from DOEACC / any equivalent Certificate from any institute recognized by Government.
The applicant’s age limit Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 should be (As on 01-07-2016),
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – 40 years.
Important Dates for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment
- Start Date of Online Registration: 22nd December 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration (Part I): 12th January 2017
- Closing Date for Submitting Application Fee: 14th January 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Application Form(Part II): 16th January 2017
How to Apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2017
- Visit the official web page of UPSSSC @ upsssc.gov.in
- Go to recruitment section and download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Advertisement 2017
- Read it carefully to know the required eligibility criteria details.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Online Application.
- Then, Fill the required information in the application form
- Upload recent passport size photograph, Signature in prescribed format and size
- Finally, click on submit button to complete online application process
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
123 total views, 3 views today