UPSC Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2016 and Exam pattern are available here to download for free. Applicants those who have applied for UPSC Public Prosecutorsination 2016 can download the UPSC Public Prosecutors Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern in a pdf format. Union Public Service Selection Commission has issued an advt for 74 Public Prosecutors and other vacancies. For more Latest Govt Jobs Notifications, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, and Previous papers updates refer our website regularly.
UPSC Public Prosecutors Syllabus 2016
Union Public Service Commission has selected the candidates by conducting the written test. Interested aspirants can also refer the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in for more updates. Here we have also updated the UPSC Public Prosecutors Previous Papers along with the UPSC Public Prosecutors Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
UPSC Public Prosecutors 2016 – Brief Details
Organization Name: Union Public ServiceCommission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam: Public Prosecutors and other posts.
Total No of Posts: 474 Posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
- UPSC t Public Prosecutor Exam consists of two Papers, Paper I & Paper II.
- Each Paper Carries 100 marks.
- The time duration for each paper is for 3 Hours.
- The Subjects and Syllabus topics for each paper are given below.
|Paper||Subject||Duration||Marks||Medium||Nature of paper|
UPSC Public Prosecutor Syllabus
UPSC Public Prosecutor Syllabus for Paper I
- Criminal Procedure Code,1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- To Prepare Appeal /Revision Proposal on given facts.
UPSC Public Prosecutor Syllabus Paper II
- Indian Penal Code.
- Protection of Civil Right 1955.
- Public Gambling Act 1867 (Box. Prevention of Gambling Act).
- Prevention of Atrocities (SC & ST) Atc 1989.
- Maharashtra (Urban Areas ) Protection & Preservation of Trees Act 1975.
- Juvenile Justice Act.
- Child Marriage Restraint Act.
- Bombay Prohibition Act.
- Indian Forest Act 1927.
- Prevention of Immoral Traffic Act.
- Explosive Substances Act 1908 & Explosive Act
- Prevention of Adulteration (Food & Drugs) Act.
- Bombay Police Act.
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animal Act 1960.
- Indian Arms Act 1959.
- Mental Health Act.
- Motor Vehicle Act & Rules.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955.
- Wild Life Protection Act.
- Essay on Recent Development in Criminal Law.
- Pre-Natal Diagnostic Act.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
340 total views, 4 views today