UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released recently in the 3rd Week of January through the Advertisement No. 02/2016. Union Public Service Commission is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the Recruitment of 112 Assistant Library and Information Officer, Civilian Medical Officers, Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Assistant Employment Officer, Chemist, and Economic Officer Posts. Aspirants in search of the Latest UPSC Jobs in India may get used of this UPSC Notification for Medical Officer and Other Posts. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officers & Other Jobs on or before the last date. Online Registration for the UPSC MO Recruitment 2016 is available from 16th January 2016 to 11th February 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission of India is a Central Agency which is responsible for conducting Examinations to recruit candidates for various Civil Service Posts available under Central Government. UPSC Conducts Exams like Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, NDA Exam, Medical Services Exam, etc. It has recently published the Recruitment Notification for Medical Officer, Librarian, etc. Posts. Aspirants searching for the Central Government Jobs in India may apply through online for this UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 on or before 11/02/2016.
UPSC Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 112 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Library and Information Officer: 01 Post|
|2.||Civilian Medical Officers: 49 Posts|
|3.||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: 56 Posts|
|a.||Cancer Surgery||01 Post|
|e.||Plastic Surgery||08 Posts|
|g.||Paediatric Cardiology||02 Posts|
|4.||Specialist Grade-III:||02 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Employment Officer: 01 Post|
|6.||Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines: 01 Post|
|7.||Economic Officer||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for UPSC MO Recruitment
- For Library & Information Officer: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or institute.
- For Medical Officer: Candidates should possess recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Candidates should have relevant experience. For more information regarding UPSC Recruitment refer official notification.
Age Limit for UPSC Specialist Gr-III Recruitment
Candidates should attain the below Age Limits as on the last date of Receipt of online Application.
- For post 1, 5, 7: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For post 2, 6: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For post 3, 4: Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age relaxation up to 5 years for Central/ U.T Govt Servants, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ ST candidates is applicable as per rules.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in / www.upsc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 112 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests.
- Recruitment Test.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the Application Fee in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- For Open Category Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: No Fee.
- Date of Advertisement: 16/01/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/02/2016.
- Last Date to take Printout of Application: 12/02/2016.
UPSC Online Application for MO & Other Posts (UPSC ORA)
Candidates interested in applying for the UPSC Jobs in India can get the Online Application at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Online Registration for the UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 is available to the Candidates up to 11th February 2016 at the Official Site.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the Desired Post and Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill the Application by Entering your Registration ID if you are already Registered with UPSC ORA.
- If you are Not Registered in ORA Click on “New Registration” and Register yourself by giving Mandatory Details.
- Note Down your Registration ID & Password.
- Now Login with your Registration ID & Password.
- Fill the Application with the Complete Details and submit the Application.
- Take Printout of the Application for Future Reference.
To Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2016, for Medical Officer and Other Posts click on below link
Download UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – Advt No. 02/2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
108 total views, 3 views today