UPSC CMS Exam 2016 Notification
Union Public Service Commission had recently issued UPSC CMS Exam 2016 Notification on 5th March 2016. UPSC has published this notification (Advt no.06/2016-CMS) by conduction CMS Exam to recruit 1009 vacancies of Asst Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and other Posts. Aspirants who are searching for UPSC Jobs can use this opportunity to attain your goal. The Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for the UPSC CMS Exam 2016 on or before 1st April 2016 under Union Public Service Commission.
Interested aspirants can apply for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination on or before the Last date. If you are work ethic, adaptable and looking for a Central Govt Job, this notification is helpful for you. You can find online Application for CMS Examination on our site. For detailed information about Union Public Service Commission Medical Service Examination, you can refer www.upsc.gov.in. We are providing the detailed Information regarding UPSC CMS Examination in below sections. You can check necessary particulars about CMS Exam Notification 2016 such as Age limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Center, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. here.
UPSC CMS Examination 2016 Notification
Union Public Service Commission of India is a Central Agency, which is responsible for conducting Examinations to recruit candidates for various Civil Service Posts available under Central Government. UPSC Conducts Exams like Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, NDA Exam, Medical Services Exam, etc. to select experienced candidates for these civil services jobs. It has recently published the Combined Medical Services Exam Notification for the year 2016. Aspirants looking for the Latest UPSC Jobs in India may apply through online for this UPSC CMS 2016 Exam on or before 01/04/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Medical Jobs
Educational Qualification for UPSC Medical Jobs
- Candidates must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit for UPSC CMS Examination 2016
Aspirants applying for this CMS Exam 2016 need to attain the below age limit.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and up to 3 years for OBC Candidates as per the rules of the Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Medical Service Exam 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in / www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Medical Jobs (Asst Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer).
Name of the Examination: UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016.
Total Vacancies: 1009 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Railways||600|
|2.||Asst Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|3.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation||97|
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||16|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Medical Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Exam.
- Physical Standard Test.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the Application Fee at any Branch of the SBI Bank by Cash or through online using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates: No Fee.
- Commencement Date for Submission of Online Application: 05/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/03/2016.
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 01/04/2016.
- Tentative Exam Date: 12/06/2016.
UPSC Online Registration – UPSC CMS 2016 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the Medical Jobs in various Departments under Union Public Service Commission can get the online Application at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Online Registration for the UPSC CMS 2016 Examination is available from 05/03/2016 to 25/03/2016.
UPSC Online Registration Steps:
- Visit UPSC Official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Combined Medical Services Examination 2016”.
- Now Click on “Part-I Registration”.
- Register yourself by giving the mandatory details.
- Note Down your Registration ID & Password after successful completion of Part-I Registration.
- No Login with your Registration ID & Password to complete Part-II Registration.
- Fill the Application with full details and pay the Fee through online or Generate Challan to pay the fee through offline.
- Now Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply online for UPSC CMS 2016 Exam, click on below link.
Download UPSC CMS Exam 2016 Notification PDF – UPSC Medical Jobs
34 total views, 3 views today