UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 Notification had recently released on 12th March 2016 with Examination Notice No. 07/2016-CPF. Union Public Service Commission has issued this UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment Notification to recruit 270 vacancies through Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2016. Aspirants who are searching for UPSC Jobs can use this opportunity to attain your goal. The Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for the UPSC Recruitment on or before 8th April 2016 under Union Public Service Commission.
Interested aspirants can apply for the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2016 on or before the Last date. If you are work ethic, adaptable and looking for a Central Govt Job, this notification is helpful for you. You can find online Application for UPSC CPF (AC) Examination on our site. For detailed information about Union Public Service Commission Assistant Commandant Examination, you can refer www.upsc.gov.in. We are providing the detailed Information regarding UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Examination in below sections. You can check necessary particulars about CPF (AC) Exam Notification 2016 such as Age limit, Educational Qualification, Exam Center, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. here.
UPSC Asst Commandant Notification
Union Public Service Commission of India is a Central Agency, which is responsible for conducting Examinations to recruit candidates for various Civil Service Posts available under Central Government. UPSC Conducts Exams like Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, NDA Exam, Medical Services Exam, etc. to select experienced candidates for these civil services jobs. It has recently published the Central Armed Police Forces Exam Notification for the year 2016. Aspirants looking for the Latest UPSC Jobs in India may apply through online for this UPSC CAPF 2016 Exam from 12th March 2016 to 8th April 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
Interested Aspirants must pass Bachelor’s degree from University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
Age Limit for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Candidates interested in applying for UPSC CPF (AC) Examination should attain the below age limit as on August 1st, 2016.
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
As per the rules of Union Public Service Commission, Age Relaxation is applicable for the Reserved Categories.
UPSC Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in / www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CAPF Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: CAPF (Assistant Commandant).
Name of the Examination: Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2016.
Total Vacancies: 270 Posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Selection Process: Interested Aspirants who are willing to apply for these UPSC CAPF Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam (Paper -I &II).
- Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test.
- Interview/Personality Test.
- Merit/Final Selection.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2016 need to pay the application fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Pay by Cash or by using net banking/ Debit or Credit Card. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 200/-.
- For Female/ SC/ ST Categories: No Fee.
- Commencement Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08/04/2016.
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee through Pay by Cash: 07/04/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Debit/Credit/Net Banking: 08/04/2016.
UPSC Online Registration – UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam 2016 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the CAPF Jobs in various Departments under Union Public Service Commission can get the online Application at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Online Registration for the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2016 Examination is available from 12/03/2016 to 08/04/2016.
UPSC Online Registration Steps:
- Visit UPSC Official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Central Armed Police Services Examination 2016”.
- Now Click on “Part-I Registration”.
- Register yourself by giving the mandatory details.
- Note Down your Registration ID & Password after successful completion of Part-I Registration.
- No Login with your Registration ID & Password to complete Part-II Registration.
- Fill the Application with full details and pay the Fee through online or Generate Challan to pay the fee through offline.
- Now Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply online for UPSC CPF (AC) 2016 Exam, click on below link.
Download UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – UPSC CAPF Jobs
58 total views, 4 views today