UPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2016
UPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently in the Month of February 2016 through the Advertisement No. 03/2016. Union Public Service Commission is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from the eligible candidates for the 170 Vacancies of Asst Professor, Asst Director, and Junior Scientific Officer Posts. Candidates Searching for the Latest Central Govt Jobs in India may get use of this UPSC Notification for Asst Professor & Other Posts. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the UPSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Online Registration for the UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016 is available up to 03rd March 2016. To Apply Online for these UPSC Asst Professor Jobs, candidates should visit the UPSC ORA website. The Official Website where you can get the UPSC Online Application is www.upsconline.nic.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission of India is a Central Agency which is responsible for conducting Examinations to recruit candidates for various Civil Service Posts available under Central Government. UPSC Conducts Exams like Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, NDA Exam, Medical Services Exam, etc. to select efficient candidates for these civil services jobs. It has recently published the Recruitment Notification to fill 170 Asst Professor and Other UPSC Jobs. Aspirants looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in India may apply through online for this UPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 on or before 03/03/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Asst Professor Jobs
Educational Qualification of UPSC Recruitment for Asst Professor
- For Jr Scientific Officer & Asst Director (Mech): Candidates should possess Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- For Asst Director: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Remaining all posts: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Botany/ Chemistry/ Commerce/ Economics/ English/ French/ Hindi/ History/ Home Science/ Logic/ Philosophy/ Malayalam/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Politics/ Tamil/ Tourism/ Zoology with at least 55% marks.
Age Limit for UPSC Jr Scientific Officer Recruitment
Candidates should attain the below Age limits as on the last date of receipt of the application to be eligible to apply for UPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2016.
- For Jr Scientific Officer & Asst Director (Mech): Upper Age Limit is 30 years.
- For Remaining Post: Upper Age Limit is 35 years.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Asst Professor Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Asst Professor & Other UPSC Jobs.
Total Vacancies: 170 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Scientific Officer (Electronics)||02 Posts|
|2.||Junior Scientific Officer (Mechanical)||02 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Director||01 Post|
|4.||Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical)||06 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Professor: 159 Posts|
|i.||Home Science||03 Posts|
|j.||Logic/ Philosophy||01 Post|
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Asst Professor Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Recruitment Test.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the Application Fee at any Branch of the SBI Bank by Cash or through online using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates: No Fee.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03/03/2016.
- Last Date to take Printout of Application: 04/03/2016.
UPSC Online Registration – UPSC ORA Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the Assistant Professor and Other Jobs in Union Public Service Commission can get the online Application at the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Online Registration for the UPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 is available up to 03rd March 2016.
UPSC Online Registration Steps:
- Log on to the Official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Posts.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Register yourself by giving all mandatory details.
- Note Down your Registration ID & Password generated after Completion of ORA Registration.
- Now select the desired Post and click on “Apply Now”.
- Now Login with your Registration ID & Password.
- Fill the Application with complete details and upload your image and Signature.
- Check the Application Form Carefully and proceed with Fee Payment.
- If you have opted offline Fee Payment Enter your Fee Payment Details after successful deposition of Application Fee.
- Now Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for Future Reference.
To Apply online for UPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 click on below link
Download UPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 170 Asst Professor Jobs
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
194 total views, 2 views today