UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus 2016
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern is available on this page for download. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification to fill 331 vacant positions of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants who are going to attend for the UPPCS Upper Subordinate Services Exam will be searching for the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Below, we have clearly provided the Uttar Pradesh PCS State Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus along with the UPPCS Exam Pattern for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants who are willing to work for Government Jobs can apply to these posts before the last date 11/02/2016.
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – UPPSC Jobs – www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification to recruit for 331 Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services. Candidates should possess Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized University. The age of the candidates should be between 21-40 years as on 01-07-2016. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Prelims, Mains & Interview. UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus, Exam Pattern is given below. Eligible candidates who are interested in working for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply to these posts through the UPPSC Official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 11-01-2016 to 11-02-2016. For more details visit the official website.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – UPPSC
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is an authorized state agency which conducts the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. It is an approved agency working under the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on April 1st, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The UPPSC releases notifications every year for the recruitment of talented candidates into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by UPPSC. Eligible candidates who are interested in UP Government Jobs can apply to these jobs released under UPPSC Recruitment 2016.
Details about Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2016 – uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Name of the Exam: UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam.
No of posts: 331.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam Pattern
The competitive examination consists of three successive stages.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e.Written examination).
- Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers.
- Each paper will be of 200 Marks of 2 Hours duration each.
- Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions Respectively.
|1.||Written Test||I||General Studies I||100-150||200||2 Hrs|
|II||General Studies II||100-150||200||2 Hrs|
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Mains Exam Pattern
The Written examination will consist of compulsory and optional subjects. The candidates have to select any two subjects from the list of optional subjects for the main examination. Each optional subject will consist of two papers.
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Papers||I||General Hindi||150||3 Hrs||Subjective|
|III||General Studies I||200||2 Hrs||Objective|
|IV||General Studies II||200||2 Hrs||Objective|
|Optional Papers||V & VI||Optional I||200 Marks
|VII & VIII||Optional II||200 Marks
|2.||Personality Test/Viva-Voce||200 Marks|
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Prelims
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical & Social.
- Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance.
- Political System.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy.
- Rights issues.
- Economic and Social Development.
- Sustainable Development.
- Poverty Inclusion.
- Social Sector Initiatives.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology.
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
- General Science etc.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Elementary Mathematics.
- General English.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Punctuation and Spellings.
- Words Meanings.
- Vocabulary & Usage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- General Hindi etc.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Mains
General Studies I:
- History of India-Ancient, Medieval, Modern.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture.
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context.
- World Geography, Geography of India and its Natural Resources.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade, and Commerce.
- Specific Knowledge of U.P – Education, Culture, Agriculture, Trade Commerce, etc.
General Studies II:
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- General Mental Ability.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Graphs and Diagrams.
- The Impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India etc.
- Literature and Culture.
- Social sphere.
- Political sphere.
- Science, Environment, and Technology.
- Economic Sphere.
- Agriculture, Industry, and Trade.
- National and International Events.
- Natural Calamities, Landslide, Earthquake, Deluge, Drought.
- National Development programmes & projects etc.
General Hindi & Optional Subjects Syllabus:
The Syllabus for Optional Subjects & General Hindi is provided in the pdf file which is available for download below.
74 total views, 1 views today