UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently released. Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has recently published an employment notification for filling 142 vacancies of Veterinary Medical Officer, Assistant Coach, Sports Officer Posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. Contenders, those who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for UPPSC Medical Officer, Assistant Coach posts through the Online Mode by on or before the due date 31st January 2017.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
The Public Service Commission of UP Recruitment 2017 has published through an Advertisement No: 04/2016-2017. Aspirants who are eagerly looking for the Latest Government jobs can apply for UPPSC Medical Officer and Other Posts. UPPSC Online applications are available on the official website, i.e., www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Here we provide detailed information about UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2017. Competitors who wish to apply can read this page thoroughly to get an idea.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 142 posts
Department Wise Vacancy Details
A. Animal Husbandry Department UP:
01. Veterinary Medical Officer: 125 Posts
B. Printing and Stationary Department (UP):
02. Deputy Director (Printing): 03 Posts
C. Training Division
03. Deputy Director: 01 Posts
D. State Planning Institute
04. Research Officer: 03 Posts
E. Director of Sports (UP)
05.Assistant coach: 05 Posts
06.Sports Officer: 05 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 142 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Aspirants should pay the Application Fee through Challan
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.105/-.
- SC/ ST Category: Rs.65/-.
- PWD Category: Rs.25/-.
Candidates who have applied fo the UPPSC Medical Officer, Assistant Coach Posts will be selected based on the performance in following rounds.
- Preliminary Test.
- Main Exam.
- Viva-voce Test.
Selected aspirants will receive Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs.6,600/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer, Assistant Coach Posts
Post Wise Education Qualification Details
Veterinary Medical Officer Post: Applicants should have Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc and AH).
Other Posts: Candidates should possess Graduate from a recognized university and Diploma with training in relevant disciplines.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years.
Important Dates for Applying UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- Online Applications Commencement From Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Applications: 31st January 2017.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer, Assistant Coach Jobs
- First visit Uttar Pradesh PSC Official Website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the advertisement of UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Official Notification.
- Next, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your recent scanned passport size photograph and Signature.
- Recheck the details before submitting the application form.
- Submit the UPPSC Application form.
- Retain a photocopy of application form for future use.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266
150 total views, 1 views today