UPJN Clerk Recruitment 2016 is released a notification to fill 398 empty posts for Routine Clerk and Stenographer jobs. Candidates can check Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 notification and can apply for the given posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 11 July 2016 through the official website www.upjn.org. Apply online for Routine Clerk and Stenographer jobs issued by UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who are looking for the Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh can utilize this opportunity. The Government of UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 notification has published under the Advertisement no: 191/Camp/1019/16. This is a good chance to the local candidates who have passed Intermediate with 25 WPM typing speed in Hindi and 30 WPM typing speed in English.
UPJN Clerk Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has released a notification for filling of 398 Routine Clerk & Stenographer vacancies. Aspirants can check the latest jobs vacancy in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 notification. Applications in prescribed format are invited from local interested and eligible candidates to fill Stenographer posts by the UPJN clerk recruitment 2016, Government of Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment on or before the last date through the official website. The official notification for UPJN Clerk jobs has been uploaded. Once check the notification before applying for UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the other details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Band, Selection Process and Application Procedure, which are mentioned below.
About Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
The State Government constituted a corporation by the name of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam in the year 1975 which comes into existence with an effort from 18th June 1975. Its area of operation extends to the whole of Uttar Pradesh excluding large areas under an Act called as Uttar Pradesh Water Supply and Sewerage Act 1975. The basic object is to create this corporation is development and regulation of water supply and beverages services and for matters connected in addition to that.
Every year a notification is released by Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam to recruit the candidates for various posts all over the state. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam notification is recently published in the month of June 2016. Candidates can apply online on or before 11th July 2016 through the official site for the given jobs. This is an excellent opportunity to the people who are waiting for Govt. Jobs can apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 – Job Details
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam.
Advertisement No: 191/Camp/1019/16.
Total No. of Posts: 398.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Type: State Government.
Official Website: www.upjn.org.
Application Fee: Applicants must pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC candidates. Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST candidates. No fee for PWD candidates. The fee will accept through SBI e-collect only.
Selection Process: UP Jal Nigam Recruitment Board will be listing the candidates based on the online Written Test followed by the Personal Interview conducted by Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam.
Important Dates to Apply for UP Jal Nigam:
- Starting date of applying online: 21/06/2016.
- Last date for applying online: 11/07/2016.
- Last date of pay fee by applying offline: 12/07/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates should have minimum 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as on 01/08/2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms of State Government.
- Routine Clerk: Candidates should have possessed Intermediate with 25 WPM speed typing in Hindi and 30 WPM speed typing in English.
- Stenographer: Applicants must pass Intermediate with 80 WPM with shorthand and 40 WPM speed typing on the computer.
- Routine Clerk: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Stenographer: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP Rs. 2800/- per month.
UPJN Clerk Jobs Application Form
The online application form is available for UPJN Clerk Recruitment 2016 on the official page or you can check the direct link which is given below. Candidates who are interested in applying for Uttar Pradesh Government jobs can apply online through the official website www.upjn.org. The duly filled application form should reach to Jal Nigam Government of Uttar Pradesh on or before 11 July 2016.
How to Apply for UP Jal Nigam:
- Applicant must visit the official website www.upjn.org.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online for UPJN Clerk Recruitment.
- Candidates have to register via online and log on to an official site.
- On the home page find the recruitment tab to download the application form.
- Fill the application form without making mistakes.
- Attach all required documents and passport size photograph.
- Send duly filled the application form to the given address before the last date.
- Pay the fee by E-Collect facility.
UP Jal Nigam,
23 total views, 1 views today