UP Scholarship 2016 online application form is available @ scholarship.up.nic.in. Aspirants can check Uttar Pradesh Deshmottar Scholarship Status and Fee Reimbursement for OBC, Sc, St & Minority categories. Candidates can check the details regarding UP Scholarship from our site. We have given the direct link to apply for Scholarships for UG/ PG/ Inter/ 10th class etc.
UP Scholarship 2016 – 2017 Online Application Status @ scholarship.up.nic.in
The Uttar Pradesh government has been released a Scholarship Online Application on the Official site for the Academic year 2016 – 2017. Candidates who are looking for the UP Deshmottar Scholarship form can apply now. The Officials released a Scholarship Notification. Candidates who are searching to know the Scholarship Status for this year can go to the Official Scholarship Notification available on the Official Site. Candidates who are economically weak can apply for the Scholarship. Aspirants who need support from the Uttar Pradesh government for the Higher Education can apply for the Scholarship. Not only for applying for the Scholarship, but they can also check the Scholarship status. Newly registered candidates should apply for the Scholarship through the provided Application form on www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Schemes
- Pre Matric Fellowship scheme.
- Matric Fellowship scheme.
- Post Matric Fellowship scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For the UP Deshmottar Scholarship/ Fee Reimbursement 2016
The Uttar Pradesh government is providing the Eligibility criteria for the Candidates who are going to apply for the Scholarships. They have given the Eligibility details as follows.
UP Pre Matric Scholarship Details
SC, ST, OBC & Minorities categories can also apply for the Scholarship if you are a 9th class or 10th class student in Uttar Pradesh (UP).
Family Anual Income:
Annual income level must be below 2,00,000 (2 Lakhs) Per Annum for SC, ST Category Students.
- OBC: Rs. 30,000
- SC: Rs. 30,000
- ST: Rs. 30,000
- Minority: Rs. 1,00,000
- General: Rs. 19,884 for Rural & Rs. 25,546 for Urban.
Scholarship Rates for the Previous years:
Candidates who have Selected for the Scholarship based on the Merit & the Family income are given the Following Scholarships
|Class||Monthly Scholarship amount||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1-5||Rs. 25||Rs. 300|
|6-8||Rs. 40||Rs. 480|
|9-10||Rs. 60||Rs. 720|
UP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Details
Annual Family Income:
- The annual family income from all sources should be less than Rs. 2, 00,000 for all categories including SC, ST Category.
- Less than Rs. 1,00,000/- (1 Lakh) forMinority & OBC, General Category.
- Candidates who want to study 11th, 12th, UG, PG & Doctoral level course education are eligible to apply for this Post Matric scholarship.
- UP government has classified all the eligible 575 courses into four groups. The student must be enrolled in any of the courses given above in registered Institutes with Online Master Database.
Rate of Scholarship for Previous years:
Candidates who are eligible for the scholarship by their status about hostlers or daily scholars will be given the Scholarships. The rate of Scholarship is as follows.
|Group 1||Rs. 550||Rs. 1200|
|Group 2||Rs. 530||Rs. 820|
|Group 3||Rs. 300||Rs. 570|
|Group 4||Rs. 230||Rs. 380|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2015 Scheme Details
The UP Scholarship Details for 2014 – 2015 Academic year. Check the Details of Scholarship Schemes Offered by the Uttar Pradesh government.
|Schemes||Registrations||Form Filled||Forwarded By College||Total Colleges|
UP Scholarship 2016 – 2017 Online Application Process – UPTU Scholarship Status
Candidates who want to apply for the Online Scholarship Application Forms can go to the following steps. We have given the Steps for applying the Scholarship Online Form.
How to apply for UP Fee Reimbursement Online System for Scholarships
- Visit the Official Website – www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- Read all Scholar Ship Notification & instruction carefully.
- Click on the Registration & fill it with correct details.
- After filling the registration form you will get a registration id number, take a printout of the registration form.
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- Fill it with required details correctly & upload passport size photograph.
- Submit it within the given period.
- Take a print out of Scholarship form and keep it safely for further use.
Documents Required to Apply for UP Scholarship 2017:
- Cast Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- College / School Certificates.
- Affidavit according to mentioned in GO.
- Scanned Photo & Signature.
Uttar Pradesh UP Scholarship 2016 Status – Application Details
The UP Scholarship applicants are now allowed to check the UP Scholarship Status 2016. Candidates who want to Know the Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship 2016 Status can make use of the given links below. Directly refer the Official site to get the UP Post Matric Scholar Status. Also, verify the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholar Details 2016 from the Official website.
Procedure to check UP Scholarship Status 2014-15 Or 2015-2016
- Click the scholarship link to UP website.
- Select the Student Tab on the Site Home Page.
- If you have Registered already, click on the Login for Pre-matric or Post Matric.
- Enter your details & click on Submit.
- There you can find UP Deshmottar Scholarship Status.
- Also, refer the UP Scholar District wise Post Matric Candidates List, if needed.
UP Scholarship Status & Online Application Form
216 total views, 8 views today