UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently in the month of December 2016. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has issued notification for the openings of 16460 Teachers in Primary school. Aspirants who qualified in TET can apply for UP Primary Teacher Posts. This is the excellent news for the candidates who are willing to start their career in government sector. Mode of application is for the UP Teacher jobs is Online. Submit the online applications in between 28th December 2016 to 09th January 2017. Graduates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our site www.wingovtjobs.com.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has decided to fill 16460 vacancies. Job hunters who are waiting for the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility details before applying for the posts. All the eligibility details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How To Apply, etc., we are providing on this page for a clear idea. For more information regarding the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017, Aspirants can refer official website, i.e., www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher.
Number of Vacancies: 16460 Posts
District Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
Uttar Pradesh Employment Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 16460 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.500/-.
- SC / ST Category: Rs.200/-.
The selections of UP Primary Teacher post will be based on the written examination/ interview.
Aspirants who have selected for UP Teacher jobs will get Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher Posts
The applicants who are applying for Primary Teacher posts has to possess Graduation with B.Ed or D.Ed in Special Education from any recognized board, and it is also essential for the applying individual to be qualified in the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test).
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years.
Important Dates for Applying UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Online Applications are Available from 28th December 2016.
- Application Form Registration Last Date: 09 January 2017.
- Last Date to Application Form Fee Payment: 11 January 2017.
- Last Date to Submits Application Form: 13th January 2017.
- Date to Correction in Application Form: 17th January 2017 to 19th January 2017.
Procedure for Applying UP Primary Teacher Jobs
- Applicants must visit the UP Primary Teacher Official Website, i.e., www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- Click on the link named as UP Primary Teacher Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Read all the instructions.
- Next, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form as per instructions.
- Attach the relevant documents to the application form.
- Pay Application Fee as per category.
- Cross check the details once before submitting the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, Take a printout of application form for future use.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266
102 total views, 2 views today