UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently on 21st September 2016 through Advt No: 06/2016. UK Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued the recruitment advt for 515 Junior Engineer, Assistant Accountant, Technician Grade II, Stenographer Grade III, Draftsman and Chemist Posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Uttarakhand can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 through Online. The Submission of Online applications starts from 26th September 2016 to 31st October 2016. For more Latest Govt Jobs Notifications, Syllabus, and Previous papers updates refer our website regularly.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission is also known as UKSSSC. Uttarakhand SSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct the several Competitive examinations for Job employment to the Various Posts.UKSSSC has invited online applications to fill up 515 various vacancies. Interested aspirants can visit the UKSSSC official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in for more information of Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016. The complete details of UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 like Job vacancy details, Eligibility details, Selection Procedure, and Application process, etc., are explained below.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 | 515 Vacancy Details
No of Vacancies: 515 Posts.
Post Names: JE, Technician, & Various Posts.
Post Wise vacancy Details:
|S.no||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) (Intern)||242 Posts|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil) (Intern)||26 Posts|
|3||Junior Engineer (Information Technology) (Intern)||07 Posts|
|4||Technician Grade-II (Electrical)||80 Posts|
|5||Stenographer Grade-III||10 Posts|
|6||Assistant Accountant||108 Posts|
|8||Junior Engineer (Civil)||20 Posts|
UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC).
Name of The Posts:Junior Engineer, Asst Accountant, Technician Grade II Posts.
Total No of Posts: 515 Posts.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
Application Fee for UKSSSC Asst Accountant Recruitment 2016
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process for UKSSSC Technician Grade II Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand SSC selects the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 applied candidates based on their performance in the:
- Written Examination.
Important Dates of UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016
- Advt. published Date: 26/09/2016.
- Starting Date of Online application: 26/09/2016.
- Last Date for Online application: 31/10/2016.
- Closing Date for Submit Application Fee: 29/10/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying for the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 can check the Eligibility Criteria Details like Education Qualifications and Age Limit.
Education Qualification for UKSSSC Draftsman Recruitment 2016
- Applicants must have Graduation / Post Graduation in the Relevant discipline from a reputed university.
- For more details about Educational Qualifications of UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 refer official notification.
Age Limit for UKSSSC Chemist Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Pay Scale for UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2016
Selected applicants for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 will get Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34800/-. OR Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-.
Online Application Process for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Visit UKSSSC Official website i.e, www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Download & Read the UKSSSC JE Notification Pdf.
- Next, Click on the Link “UKSSSC Junior Engineer Application Form”.
- Fill all marked fields in the UKSSSC JE application form.
- Pay the necessary online application Fee.
- Submit the Uttarakhand SSSC application form.
- Download it for the future purpose.
16 total views, 1 views today