Check the TSGENCO Chemist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 here. Download the Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Chemist Previous Year Question Papers Pdf from the direct link provided on this web page.
TSGENCO Chemist Syllabus 2016
Aspirants who are in search for the Telangana Govt Jobs can make use of this TSGENCO Recruitment 2016 issued recently by the Telangana Government. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this recruitment can check the details given below. Aspirants who have applied or going to apply for the Telangana GENCO Recruitment will be seeking for the correct & right syllabus. We have specified the detailed TSGENCO Chemist Syllabus below for the guidance of the candidates. Utilize the Exam Pattern tabulated below with all the necessary information such as Exam Type, Subjects, Number of Questions, Marks, Duration, etc. Download the TSGENCO Chemist Previous Year Papers Pdf from the direct link enclosed below. All the necessary information regarding the Chemist Exam is provided here for the better convenience of the applicants. Bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get all the Latest Employment News, Latest Jobs Syllabus, Previous Year Papers, TSGENCO Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Results, etc.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad has recently released a notification to fill 42 Chemist Posts. Applications are invited through On-line mode from qualified candidates in the proforma Application made available on TSGENCO Website www.tsgenco.co.in and tsgenco.cgg.gov.in to the post of Chemist. For more info such as details of vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc. check the TSGENCO Notification given here.
TSGENCO Recruitment 2016 Notification
Details about TSGENCO Recruitment, Syllabus, Previous Papers
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited.
No of Posts: 42 Posts.
Name of the Post: Chemist.
Examination Date: 10/07/2016.
Job Location: Telangana.
Last Date to apply: 25/06/2016.
TSGENCO Official Website: tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
TSGENCO Chemist Exam Pattern @ tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
- The selection process will be made 100% on Written Examination.
- The Written Test comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries One Mark.
- The Section-A consists of 80 Questions on Core Subject of Discipline & Section-B consists of 20 Questions on General Awareness, Numerical Ability.
- The duration of the written exam will be 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
|Exam Type||Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Section-A||Core Subject of Discipline||80||80 Marks||120 Minutes|
Minimum Qualifying Marks in the Written Test:
Download Telangana GENCO Chemist Syllabus Pdf 2016
View the TSGENCO Chemist Syllabus here to start your preparation for the exam. Candidates can check the detailed Telangana GENCO Syllabus Pdf attached below clearly for the guidance of the candidates. Make use of the Portable Document Format made available here for your preparation.
Syllabus for the post of Chemist in TSGENCO
- Coordination Chemistry.
- Organometallic Chemistry.
- Bioinorganic Chemistry.
- Thermal Methods, AAS, AES, ICP-AES.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Reaction Mechenism.
- Introduction to Analytical Chemistry.
- Gravimetric Analysis and Titrimetric Analysis.
- Water Technology.
- Fuel Technology.
- Environmental Awareness and Analysis of Air & Water Pollutants.
- Power Plant Engineering.
TSGENCO General Awareness and Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Analytical & Numerical Ability.
- General Awareness.
- Related to Telangana Culture, Movement.
- Computer Knowledge.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- General Science.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- History of Telangana & Modern India.
- Indian Constitution.
Analytical & Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Verbal Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Time.
- Mental Ability.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Error Recognition.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Completion.
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Basics of Computer & Computer Terminology.
- Computer tools.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Uses of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer hardware parts and Controls.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- MS Office.
- Website Surfing.
- Internet Usage.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
364 total views, 2 views today