Tripura Government Recruitment 2016 Notification released to fill 156 Lower Division Clerk and Work Assistant Jobs on 28/03/2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through Official Website www.tripura.gov.in from 04/04/2016 to 16/04/2016.
Tripura Government Recruitment Notification Details
Rural Development Department, Government of Tripura inviting Applications for 156 Lower Division Clerk and Work Assistant Posts. Candidates will be selected on Direct Recruitment. The government of Tripura Recruit the candidates who have Higher Secondary(10th Class) Qualification with Madhyamika. Candidates can get the Application Form from the Official Website. More details regarding Tripura Government Recruitment like Eligible Criteria, Applying Process, etc. is given below. You may also go to the Official Notification for complete details.
156 LDC and Work Assistant Job Details @ www.tripura.gov.in
Organisation: Rural Development Department, Government of Tripura.
Official Website: www.tripura.gov.in
Job Location: Tripura.
Applying Mode: Offline.
Total Number of Posts: 156.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|UR Category||SC Category||ST Category||Total|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||07||35||78||120|
Tripura Rural Development Department of LDC & Work Assistant Jobs Eligible Criteria
Education Qualification of TG Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates should Pass 10th Class with Madhyamik Exam from any organized University for Work Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Jobs.
- Should have a Knowledge of minimum typing speed of 30 WPM in English.
- Knowledge in Operating Computer and a Certificate from Organised Computer Training Institute.
Age Limit of TG LDC, Work Assistant Jobs:
- Applicants should have an Age Limit in between 18 years to 40 years.
- Upper age of five years for the Candidates belonging to ST Communities.
- By Age of five years for the Candidates belonging to SC Communities.
- By Age of Three years for the Candidates belonging to OBC Communities.
Salary Offered for Tripura Government Jobs:
- The government of Tripura is going to pay to the candidates 75% of initial Pay in Pay Scale of Rs. 5,700/- to Rs. 24,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,200/- per month for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Work Assistant Jobs.
Selection Process for Tripura Government LCD & Work Assistant Recruitment:
- Applicants will be selected based on Personal Interview depending on a number of applications received.
- Interview of the Applicants will be conducted by the District Level Selection Committees Constituted for all the Districts.
- District Level merit list will be consolidated by the State Level Common Interview Board for the final section.
How to apply for Tripura Government Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website www.tripura.gov.in or www.rural.tripura.gov.in
- Read the required notification step by step.
- Download the Tripura Government LDC, Work Assistant Application Form.
- Fill the form with necessary details.
- Send the Hard Copies of Qualification Certificate, Community Certificate, Birth Certificate, Photographs etc along with the application form to the Collector Secretary of Tripura.
District Magistrate and Collector secretary,
Rural development department,
The government of Tripura.
- Tripura Government Work Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Notification released on 28/03/2016.
- Starting Date of Tripura Government Application Form is 04/04/2016.
- Closing Date of Submission of Application Form is 16/04/2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
99 total views, 5 views today