TNPSC Asst Jailor Recruitment 2016
TNPSC Asst Jailor Recruitment 2016 Notification has been issued by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on 09/03/2016 with Notification No: 6/2016. TNPSC Tamil released this notification to recruit 104 Assistant Jailor Posts in Prison Department. Aspirants who are searching for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs can use this opportunity to attain your goal. The Eligible & Interested candidates may apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment up to 8th April 2016 under Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service.
Interested aspirants can apply for the Asst Jailor Posts on or before the Last date. If you are determined, well mannered and looking for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs, this notification is helpful for you. The Candidates have to Apply Online for TNPSC Asst Jailor Recruitment through www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in. For more about TamilNadu PSC Recruitment 2016, you can refer www.tnpsc.gov.in. We are providing the detailed Information regarding Assitant Jailor posts in below sections. You can check necessary particulars about Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Recruitment Notification 2016 such as Age limit, Post Details, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. here.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was formed in the year 1929. Intially TNPSC was known as Madras Public Service Commission, during 1970 it was changed to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Every year Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Board Conducts TNPSC exams to fill vacancies in government departments. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for TNPSC Recruitment can check their eligibility and apply for TNPSC Jobs online. The Online application for these TNPSC Asst Jailor Posts will be available from 9th March 2016 to 8th April 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Asst Jailor Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
- Candidates should Possess B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com from any recognized University.
- Candidates must have the knowledge on Tamil Language.
For more Information regarding TamilNadu PSC Recruitment educational qualification, refer the official notification attached below.
Age Limit for TNPSC Exams for Asst Jailor Posts
Candidates applying for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment should attain the below age limit as on 01/07/2016.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- For SC/ST/BC/BC (Muslims)/Destitute Widows: No Maximum Age Limit.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in.
Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Jailor Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 104.
Post wise Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service.
Candidates applying for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment should pay the One Time Registration Fee through State Bank of India or Indian Bank. The One Time Registration Fee paid is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. The Total Application Fee for the Asst Jailor Post is available below.
- Registration Fee: Rs 50/-.p
- Application Fee: Rs 100/-.
Pay Scale: Candidates Selected for Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Jailor Post will receive a Pay Band of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of 4,200/-.
Selection Process: Candidates who are willing to apply for these TNPSC Assistant Jailor vacancies will be selected based on the following process.
- Physical Measurements.
- Written Test(Paper I & Paper II).
- Oral Test (Interview).
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 9th March 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 8th of April, 2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank: 12th April 2016.
- The date of Examination: 24-07-2016.
TNPSC Online Application – Assistant Jailor Posts
Online Application form for the Asst Jailor vacancies in TNPSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site. The Application form will be available till 8th April 2016. The Procedure for TNPSC Tamil Online Application is explained below.
How to Apply
- Visit the TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnspscexams.net.
- Read the instruction given in the notification carefully before applying.
- Click on One Time Registration.
- If you are the new user, click on New User Registration Button.
- Enter relevant details in the forms.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph & Signature.
- Click on submit a link.
- Make One Time Registration Fee Payment.
- Now You can Login with the Login Id and Password and fill the remaining details.
- Take print out & save the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 click on below link.
Download TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 Notification
41 total views, 2 views today