Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited released its latest notification for TNPL Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for the 72 vacancies in Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. TNPL Recruitment 2016 provides the opportunity to the Diploma and Civil Engineer candidates to work as Semi Skilled Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee. Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited released the notification to fill 43 Semi Skilled (C) Trainees Chemical posts and 29 multi Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. The contenders can go through the official website www.tnpl.com for full details. TNPL Semi Skilled Trainee, as well as Graduate Engineer Trainee Application forms, are available to download and apply on the official website.
TNPL Recruitment 2016
Aspirants can get the recruitment details from our website. We also provide you with the information about the posts, Eligibility, Syllabus, Important Dates, Application Procedure, etc. Further, you need to read the full article to know the details of the recruitment. TNPL is a famous paper manufacturing company in India with an annual turnover of over Rs.2300 Crore. So, TNPL requires the trainees to work for its organization for the location at Kagithapuram in Tamilnadu for its paper mills. Get full details of the organization and also the recruitment procedure here.
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment 2016 Particulars
Organisation Name: Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited.
Name of the Post: Trainee.
Total No. of Posts: 72 posts.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Chennai(Tamilnadu).
Application Mode: Offline.
Official Website: www.tnpl.com
Application Fee: Not Applicable.
Selection Process: Written Test followed by Interview.
Vacancy Details of TNPL Semi Skilled (C) Trainee Recruitment 2016
Advertisement No: DIPR/1011/Display/2016.
Total No. of Posts: 43 Posts.
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Salary: Stipend of Rs. 9,400/- per month for the first year training period and Rs.10,350/- per month during the 2nd year training period. (After training period, pay scale will be Rs. 8,888/- to Rs.11438/-.)
Age Limit as on 01.09.2016: Maximum 25 years for General, BC/NBC/DNC and 30 years for SC/ST.
Last date to receive an application: 07.09.2016.
Vacancy Details of TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Advertisement No: DIPR/1012/Display/2016.
Total No. of Posts: 29 Posts
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Salary: Stipend of Rs.18000/- per month for the first year training period and Rs.20250/- per month during the 2nd year training period. (After training period, pay scale will be Rs.12600/- to Rs.15300/-).
Age Limit as on 01.09.2016: 18 to 25 years for General, 18 to 27 Years for BC/NBC/DNC and 18 to 30 years for SC/ST.
Last date to receive an application: 06.09.2016.
Name of the posts:
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 12 posts.
2. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 07 posts.
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 07 posts.
4. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 03 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Trainee Recruitment 2016
- Full time Polytechnic Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology for the post of Semi Skilled (C) Trainee.
- First Class, full time B.E/B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering/ Pulp and Paper, Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Maximum 25 years for General, BC/NBC/DNC and 30 years for SC/ST for the post of Semi Skilled (C) Trainee.
- 18-25 years for General, 18-27 for BC/NBC/DNC and 18-30 years for SC/ST for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Important Dates of TNPL Recruitment 2016
- Last date for applications to reach the office: 06.09.2016 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Last date for applications to reach the office: 07.09.2016 for the post of Semi Skilled (C) Trainee.
Application Procedure for TNPL Trainee Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the organization www.tnpl.com.
- Click on “Careers” under the HR tab.
- Download and print the application form.
- Fill in the complete details in the application form.
- Applicants shall enclose the documents mentioned in the form along with the application form.
- On the top of the envelope, specify the name of the post you are applying for.
- Applications shall reach the following address on or before the last date of the particular posts.
GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
TAMILNADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED,
KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136,
KARUR DISTRICT, TAMILNADU.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
35 total views, 1 views today