TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus and Exam pattern are available on our website. So, the candidates who will be in searching for the TamilNadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern can download it in a pdf format for free. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has declared an advt for 1800 Assistant Surgeon Posts. For more Latest Govt Jobs Syllabus updates refer our website regularly.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus
Tamil Nadu MRB has decided to recruit the candidates by conducting the written test. Interested applicants can visit the TN MRB official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for more updates. Here we have also updated TN MRB Asst Surgeon Previous Papers along with the TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2016 | Brief Details
Board Name: Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Post Names: Assistant Surgeon Posts.
No of Posts: 1800 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
ob Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus | TN MRB Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern
The Syllabus and Exam pattern of TN MRB Asst Surgeon Exam 2016 have explained below.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Objective type Undergraduate level (M.B.B.S or B.D.S level)||200||100||150 minutes|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016
Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy
- Gross anatomy,
- Applied anatomy of the diaphragm
- Clinical anatomy of kidney
- Embryology: Placenta and placental barrier.
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Endocrine system
- Physiology of reproductive system
- Blood: Development, Regulation.
- Cardio-vascular, cardiac output, blood pressure,
- regulation of cardiovascular functions
TN MRB Medical Science Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver,
- kidney, thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR). Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
Tamil Nadu MRB Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation and repair,
- Disturbances of growth and cancer,
- Pathogenesis and histopathology of rheumatic and
- Ischemic heart disease and diabetes mellitus.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Syllabus
- A forensic examination of injuries and
- Poisoning, sedative overdose, hanging, drowning, burns, DNA and fingerprint study.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains;
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon General Medicine Syllabus
- Malabsorption syndromes, acid peptic diseases,
- Etiology, clinical features, diagnosis, and principles of management
- Viral hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Pediatrics
- Immunization, Baby friendly hospital,
- PEM grading and management.
- Congenital cyanotic heart disease
- IMNCI classification and management,
- ARI and Diarrhea of under five & their management.
TamilNadu MRB Medical Science Syllabus for Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis,
- Scabies, eczema,
- Stevan Johnson’s syndrome,
- Lichen Planus.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon General Surgery Syllabus
- Clinical features, diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate, harelip.
- Laryngeal tumor, oral and esophageal tumors.
- Haemothorax, stones of Gall’s bladder, Kidney, Ureter and Urinary Bladder.
- Fractures of the spine, Colles’ fracture and bone tumors. Endoscopy Laprascopic Surgery.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus-Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage,
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage
- Preeclampsia and Toxaemias of pregnancy,
- Diagnosis and management of anemia.
- Management of Postmenopausal Syndrome.
- Cancer cervix.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus-Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- Nutritional diseases / disorders & Nutrition Programmes.
- Health information Collection, Analysis and Presentation.
- Goals and Status of Reproductive & Child Health,
- Health management & administration
- National Rural Health Mission and Millennium Development
Download TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
73 total views, 1 views today