Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued. Department of Syndicate Bank has officially released an employment notification for the recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer Posts. Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career. This is the best chance for the graduates who are looking for the Government Jobs in India. Mode of application for the Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 is Online. Submit the Online Applications on or before the last date 27th December 2016. Job Seekers who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com regularly.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
Syndicate Bank is the one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. The Department of Syndicate Bank has decided to fill 400 vacant posts in Probationary Officer. Applicants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017. All the complete details like its Name of the Post, Number of Vacancies, Selection Process, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear Idea. Further information regarding the Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification 2017, Applicants can go to the Official Notification, i.e., www.syndicatebank.in.
Syndicate Bank Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO).
Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|01||General category||202 Posts|
Bank of Syndicate Employment Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Syndicate Bank.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in.
- General / OBC Category: Rs.600/-.
- SC / ST / PWD Category: Rs.100/-.
Contenders who have applied for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Posts will be selected based on the performance in following rounds.
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
Regarding Salary details, Applicants can refer official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Posts
Candidates who are applying for the Syndicate Probationary Officer Jobs can check the Education Qualification and Age Limit Details here.
Applying Candidates should have passed in Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from any recognized University / Institute.
- Lower Age Limit: 20 years.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years.
Age relaxation applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Important Dates for Applying Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement From: Available Now.
- Last date for Submitting the Online Applications: 27th December 2016.
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 14th February 2017.
- Date of Online Test: 26th February 2017.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank PO Jobs
- Applicants log on to the Syndicate Bank official website 2017 www.syndicatebank.in.
- Click on the “CAREER‟ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section.
- Next, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Read the instructions and fill the application form.
- Attach the recent scanned passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Remit the application fee.
- Click on submit link to complete your online application process.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
285 total views, 2 views today