SSPHPGTI Noida Recruitment 2016-17: Super Speciality Paediatric Hospital & Post Graduate Teaching Institute has issued notification for the recruitment of 107 Non Teaching Posts in the Institute under General Recruitment. Various Nonteaching Vacancies that are going to fill is Senior Administrative Officer, Staff Nurse Grade 2, Technician Radiology & O.T. and Other. Eligible Candidates can apply for this Super Speciality Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs through Offline on or before the last date 31st December 2016.
SSPHPGTI Noida Recruitment 2016
Noida Super Speciality Hospital has announced this vacancy notification for 107 Posts. Interested aspirants can download the prescribed format of Noida SSPHPGTI Staff Nurse Jobs application form from official blog www.ssphpgtinoida.com. Applying Candidates can read this page regarding the eligibility criteria for the SSPHPGTI Noida Recruitment 2016. Here we have briefly explained the required education qualifications, age limit and recruitment details like no of vacancies, pay scale, etc.,
Super Speciality Hospital Noida Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse Grade 2, Senior Administrative Officer and Other Posts.
No of Vacancies: 107 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Administrative Officer||01|
|2.||Administrative Officer (Medical Record)||01|
|4.||Technician Radiology & O.T.||04|
|5.||Staff Nurse Grade-2||100|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts|
SSPHPGTI Noida Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Organization Name: Super Speciality Paediatric Hospital & Post Graduate Teaching Institute.
Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade 2, Senior Administrative Officer & Other Jobs.
No of Posts: 107 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.ssphpgtinoida.com
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 2000/-.
- OBC/ SC Candidates: Rs. 1300/-.
Selection Process: Candidates who have applied for SSPHPGTI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016-17 will undergo selection through the following rounds:
- Scrutiny and Screening Test.
- Senior Administrative Officer Post: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 with AGP of Rs. 4800/-.
- Administrative Officer (Medical Record) Post: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with AGP of Rs. 4600/-.
- Assistant Accountant Post: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with AGP of Rs. 2800/-.
- Technician Radiology & O.T. Post: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with AGP of Rs. 2800/-.
- Staff Nurse Grade-2 Post: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with AGP of Rs. 4600/-.
Eligibility Criteria for SSPHPGTI Noida Recruitment 2016
Refer Official Notification for SSPHPGTI Noida Recruitment detailed requirements to apply for Staff Nurse jobs.
Candidates who are applying for SSPHPGTI Noida Recruitment 2016 should attain below given Age Limits as on 01.07.2016.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the Noida Super Speciality Hospital notification for complete details.
Important Dates for Super Speciality Hospital Noida Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date To Apply Online for SSPHPGTI Noida Staff Nurse Jobs: Available Now.
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 24th December 2016.
- Last Date To Submit Hard Copies of SSPHPGTI Staff Nurse Application: 31st December 2016.
How to Apply for Super Speciality Hospital Noida Staff Nurse Jobs 2016
- Visit Official website www.ssphpgtinoida.com.
- Download the SSPHPGTI Noida Notification.
- Read the Notification carefully for instructions and requirements to apply for SSPHPGTI Staff Nurse jobs.
- Click on below Noida Super Speciality Hospital Staff Nurse jobs Apply online link.
- Fill the Application Form with the necessary details and submit the Application.
- Take a Printout of the SSPHPGTI jobs Application for future reference.
- Refer Noida Super Speciality Hospital Staff Nurse Recruitment application form below.
- Submit the hard copies of application along with documents to below mentioned address.
Director, Super Speciality Paediatric Hospital & Post Graduate Teaching Institute,
Gautam Budh Nagar,
8 total views, 1 views today